It's okay (R.K)

*In this imagine, you are an actor working on a show with Robbie. His character has to be mean your character and you take the names he calls you personally. Then you get bulemia (or however you spell it) and Robbie tries to calm you down*
Warnings:
Content may upset some readers!!
Moderate swearing!
________________________________________________________________
Y/N POV
Robbie and I were filming a scene where his character was yelling at mine
"YOU ARE SUCH A WASTE OF SPACE!!!"
"How could you say that? I thought you loved me!?"
"I NEVER LOVED YOU AND I NEVER WILL! YOU ARE A FAT, UGLY PIECE OF SH-
*(my character slaps his)*
"Never talk to me again" (I walk away)
CUT!!
I walked off briskly to my trailer, trying not to cry. I know that I shouldn't take things personally when this is my job, but I've always been like this. When I got to my trailer I broke down, literally crying rivers. Robbie's words circling around in my head *fat: ugly: waste of space*
I ran to my dresser and opened the bottom drawer, taking out all the candy and chocolate that was inside. I started eating and eating, one after another until I couldn't eat any more. I ran into the bathroom and made myself sick and kept vomiting. There was a knock on the door but I didn't hear it and the person just came in. "Y/N!?, you in here?" "Y/N??" All of a sudden he opened the bathroom door; "Y/N!! What are you doing?!?" I tried to clean myself up as quick as I could but I just flushed the toilet, wiped my mouth, sat down and cried. Robbie say down beside me and took me in his arms, "Y/N, why would you do this to yourself?" He asked worriedly "everything you said during our scene, it's true" I said in between sobs. "Y/N," he sighed "that wasn't me, that was my character, I don't think that about you and I never will, you are perfect just as you are; don't ever feel like this ok?, if you ever feel like doing this again, come straight to me, ok?" "Robbie, I'm so sorry" I cried "hey, hey, there's no need to be sorry princess, I wish you would have talked to me. Just promise you won't do this to yourself again," "I promise" I said quietly. Robbie didn't say anything he just pulled me tighter into the hug and kissed the top of my head. "Robbie?" I asked in a whisper. "Yes princess?" He asked back "thank you" I said, wrapping my arms around his torso and squeezing him. "It's okay" he chuckled lightly at how hard I was squeezing him. We sat there for what felt like forever, content in silence.

A/N: that is not even 500 words. Oh well. Hope you guys enjoyed
Xoxo, Ali