Yun Bixue was taken aback. Why was this girl so similar to her past self? Blindly putting in the effort—so foolish! “Wang Man, Elder Sister Yun experienced this too. You should love yourself more. If someone truly loves and cherishes you, he couldn’t bear to let you suffer any hardships.” No wonder Wang Man never bought any new outfits. Her clothes were so washed out that they were losing their colors. She had been wearing the same clothes all year round.

Wang Man pondered and appeared rather stunned.

Yun Bixue sighed. “You should get to work first. In the future, if you face any problems, remember to tell me.” She could almost predict this girl would ultimately experience in love. As a bystander, she could only persuade Wang Man. The latter had to come to a realization herself and mature.

“Thank you, Elder Sister Yun.” Wang Man’s family background wasn’t outstanding. She had also painstakingly graduated from university by her own means. People always talked about how co-workers schemed against each other at work, but she considered herself very fortunate. Under Elder Sister Yun’s leadership, she was patiently guided step-by-step.

Afterward, Yun Bixue instructed Wang Man to forward her a document containing the particulars of all the employees. She decided that it was a good time to start screening her employees. She couldn’t afford to keep these rotten apples with evil mindsets in her company.

Chapter 267 Headline News

Translator:Atlas StudiosEditor:Atlas Studios

Yun Bixue analyzed the profiles one by one. She even inspected the lowest ranking employees from every department. Although it was a laborious task, she wanted the Group to flourish, and therefore the company couldn’t foster any rotten apples. A rotten apple could damage the entire branch.

Fortunately, Xie Limo’s earlier training had a segment on company management. Moreover, after utilizing her photographic memory, she could investigate the employees who had made those sarcastic remarks in the morning. Afterward, she took a look at each of their annual performance reports. Indeed, they were all rather disappointing.

She marked a tick beside each of their names and handed the list to Yang Mei to handle the rest. She instructed her to think of a method to remove these employees by the end of the year, and to re-hire new ones.

After ending the call, Xie Limo began instructing his subordinates to check on what transpired today. In a short while, the information was sent to his computer.

“Young Master Xie, Meng Xinyan is now pregnant. After receiving the news, the Su family have all rushed to the hospital. However, because Meng Xinyan fell, she’s still in critical condition. It’s unclear whether she’ll be able to keep the baby.”

“Which hospital is she in? Engage a top-notch team of obstetricians. They must keep Meng Xinyan’s baby alive. And cease the arrangements made for that day. As long as the baby is safe inside Meng Xinyan, the marriage between the Su and Meng families will continue. Afterward, think of a way to get a reliable confinement nanny to work for the Su family. She has to protect Meng Xinyan and ensure that she delivers the baby.”

Since Su Lenghan had chosen Meng Xinyan and they now had a baby together, all the more reason for the two of them to be together. In the future, it would be useless for him to regret this.

In fact, Xie Limo looked down on Su Lenghan, despite recognizing his capabilities. When it came to his personal relationships, Su Lenghan’s indecisiveness and inability to differentiate between right and wrong were barriers that held back his progress.

At the Snow Cloud Group.

Working late into the night, Yun Bixue had yet to filter through the employees of the vast group. She consistently toiled away. Aside from requesting for Wang Man to bring a meal for her in the afternoon, she spent the rest of her time in the office.