"Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a doofus and then Katherine was there, posing as Elena. But I know my best friend and she's not her. Besides, I know Elena's at Minerva's. She needs me to deliver a message." Caroline informed them. A message with an additional threat, as always, because she's so predictable. Since when does she get to be the messenger? Since she died, of course.

"What was the message?" Stefan questioned, deeply concerned.

"To tell you guys that she wants the moonstone or she will rip this town apart until it rains blood." Caroline answered simply, rephrasing from her; she knows that the selfish vampire will do so with no hint of hesitation.

Rosie scoffs in disbelief at this typical threat, "What a desperate bitch."

"Mmhm. Tell him the rest of it." Damon said with an urging nod, impatient.

"Tonight, at the masquerade ball." Caroline finished the perilous message out of remaining fear she has for her best friend's eerie doppelgänger. If she was them, she would give her the moonstone the first chance she has.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan nods a little that he's siding with his ex-girlfriend that Katherine is desperate and has run out of tricks up her sleeve to get her itchy hands on the moonstone.

Rosie breathes out a tired sigh, "Of course she does." When is Katherine Pierce never desperate and pathetic? She thinks it's time for her to die.

"She's running scared. What she did to Cassie was desperate. She's out of tricks." Damon recognised with a scoff of disbelief at his pathetic ex-lover's attempts to ruin their lives once again, like she always does. Desperate. Katherine Pierce is nothing but a coward. Otherwise, why did she always run? What is she running from? Who is she running from? A witch? A wolf?

"How would you know?" Rosie asked as she looks back at her best friend with a smug smile. Not that she doesn't agree to what he just said.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan declared with a hint of ultimatum in his words; Katherine is over five hundred years old, which means she's much more knowledgeable than every one of them. Therefore, they have to outsmart her somehow.

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asked, truly desperate as well for their mutual enemy to take it and leave them alone. Whatever Katherine wants to do with it, she doesn't want to be a part of it. She doesn't want to know about the sun and moon curse, she's innocent. She just turned into a vampire not too long ago, for crying out loud.

Although the trio of much older vampires straight-up replied with a no. Katherine Pierce ruined their lives as if she has the right to and they all hate her so much for that. They hate her for what she did to everyone else. She doesn't deserve to get what she wants because she's a selfish sociopath. Therefore, she doesn't deserve the moonstone, she doesn't deserve to live.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm going to go to the masquerade ball and I'm going to kill her, tonight." Damon asserted with pure determination that no one and nothing will stand in his way to prevent him or anyone from driving a stake into his worst enemy's rotten heart. She broke his heart, therefore it's about time that he gets to be even with her.

Caroline, however, doesn't really like the sound of blood and murder, even though their target is the mutual enemy — Katherine deserves it, alright.