0.7|| c h a p t e r s i x

Começar do início

"Nothing like a feast after a great prank." Sirius cheered stuffing his mouth with food. He ask for some food from one of the many houselves and they quickly obliged.

"Don't you guys think we might have gone a little to far?" Peter asked.

"No." Sirius laughed. "They are just Slytherins."

"Besides you're only saying that because you have eyes on that new Slytherin transfer student." James states his face filled with food.

"No I'm not." Peter's faced turned a beat red. Remus had never seen him act this way for a girl. Their poor Wormtail didn't have a good track record when it came to women. He wasn't conventionally attractive, he was quite chubby and his rat like face and thin nearly balding hair was unappealing.

"She'll come around Wormtail, don't worry, besides there are other fish in the sea." Peter simply rolled his eyes at Remus' words of encouragement. How would he know? It's not like he ever experienced being rejected, girls constantly fought for his attention.

"You know," James starts. "The Hufflepuff common room is pretty close."

"I'm not going to the Hufflepuff common room. I don't even know where it is!"

"It's here somewhere." Sirius states. "We just gotta look."

"Don't you want to see Aviana?" James teased.

"Why would he want to see me?" Aviana asked, making the Marauders jump.

"That's the second time you've done this Scamander!" Peter complained.

"It's not my fault." She giggles, Aviana had a tendency to appear out of no where, Wednesday had always complained about this but the girl just couldn't help it.

"Hello Aviana Scammander!" A small houself named Dissey cheered once she saw the Hufflepuff. The two had met way back on her first day of Hogwarts, her brothers had dragged her to the kitchen for a midnight snack and since that day they had been friends.

"I told you to just call me Aviana." She reminded.

"Dissey is sorry Aviana." Her shoulders slump and she proceeds to hit herself startling the brunette.

"Do you want us to help?" Remus asked, he was a little bit worried for Dissey.

"I've tried everything, it doesn't work." She whipered into his ear.

"Why are you here?" Sirius asked, looking at her up and down. She was dressed in a cute yellow flowy nightgown that would make any boy blush, especially a boy named Remus John Lupin.

"I can ask the same thing about you." She says, walking towards the four boys and sitting on top of the elongated table. Dissey hands her a plate full of fruits and sweets. Aviana quickly thanks her and Dissey hurriedly went back to her friends.

"We're hungry." Peter muttered. "What about you?"

"I'm meeting my boyfriend Peter, what do you think?" She answered back sarcastically as she took a huge bite from an apple.

"You have a boyfriend?" Remus stuttered in disbelief. Of course she had a boyfriend! A pretty girl like Aviana couldn't be single!

"Maybe." She winked. "Why? Do you want to apply?"

"No." He said quickly, lying through his teeth.

"Well aren't you a little flirt." James said to Aviana, trying to save his friend from embarrassment. Tilting her head she ask.

"That was flirting? I was just trying to be funny!" With the Marauders around it was hard not to make jokes. Their cheerfulness and child like glee always seemed to lighten the mood in any situation.