Chapter 2: What is mine is yours

Allen's Pov 💎

Seeing her after so long the love of my life was sitting next to me. I ordered the flight receptionist to cancel their plane. And I told him to come with me and we will get this job done faster.

I am Zoey's and Tyler's boss at one of my many hotels in Pennsylvania. He was recruited at Starlight Hotel because I fired my last manager because he didn't clean up after banging one of the staff's so I fired both of them.

He placed a adorable sleeping Zoey next to me and I raised her head to let her place her head in the crook of my neck. I felt so good and started to smile widely because Zoey placed her hands around my neck and she snuggled in closer to me.

I wanted to carry her to the room but Tyler was hanging his girlfriend in the next room and would probably wake up Zoey.

A couple minutes later

Zoey started to stir in her sleep and then she flutter her eyelashes and my blue eyes were instantly connected with her green ones. I have an effect on her.
No stupid 91st has an effect on her and stop staring at her lips

My conscience said I pulled my head away and before I knew it she was dashing into the same room her brother was in helping her mouth.

I rushed in after her and saw her huddling over the toilet throwing up. I held her hair up for a little bit. But my fingers grazed her neck and she shivered but I felt sparks fly all over my body because of her touch. She does have an effect on me and it is a deep effect.

Then she got up gargled, and then started at me.
"You okay, luv"
"I am fine "
"That is good come and sit down the plane is about to land"
"Oh okay" she said and we walked out of the room and the two followed after us.

Was at down and she put the seat belt on. Then when the plane Was about to land I saw her clench the seat tighter. "Mommy" she screamed before she fainted.

I hope you are starting to like this story. This story might have some misspelled words so Please do not judge.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love ya 💗

His MateрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ