After taking a seat, the two sisters began taking turns feeding each other. They were so sweet, completely unbothered by the watching crowd's opinions.

The dining hall that was initially bustling with noise turned absolutely silent within an instant. The entire hall stared at the two women in bewilderment.

The crowd was initially not familiar with Yun Bilu, but she was simply too well-known. She got into frequent fights and was a needy student. She ranked second academically in the school and received large amounts of scholarship funds. She was second only to Young Master Huang.

In addition, what caused an uproar in school was her pursuit of Young Master Young. She was unaffected by any setbacks and continued to persevere.

After this series of events occurred, it was impossible for people not to recognize her.

Thus, the moment she appeared, she became the center of attention.

"That... That's Yun Bilu?" Some students were stunned, watching the scene while they ate in the dining hall. Soup spilled from their spoons, but they had yet to realize.

Chapter 237: Attacking Furiously

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

"Are you sure you're not seeing wrong?"

"Didn't she like Young Master Huang and went after him like crazy? Was she rejected so hard that she now prefers women?"

"That can't be!"

"Look at that handsome man sitting next to them. Wow, he's too charming and attractive. His looks are perfectly drop-dead gorgeous..."

"Tsk, what kind of adjectives are those? You're looking down on my idol..."

"What idol? Didn't you used to say that Young Master Huang was your idol?"

...

Despite restraining his aura and seemingly emitting no presence, other people still noticed him in an instant. He was so flawless that it was difficult to ignore him.

Some courageous students hurriedly pulled out their small mirrors to tidy up their appearances. They threw away the meal that they were currently having and reordered a new set. They approached Xie Limo and asked flirtatiously, "Student, there's no one sitting here, right?"

Xie Limo lifted his head and exuded an air of coldness. This iciness felt suffocating, and the three female students even shuddered.

Yun Bilu was in the middle of enjoying her elder sister's close attention when she suddenly heard this shrill noise. She raised her head. Sh*t, there's actually someone seducing her brother-in-law right in front of my elder sister and me! Enough is enough!

Before Yun Bixue could even react in time, Yun Bilu had already thrown a punch. She then added slaps across the faces of the three students.

In a flash, with Yun Bilu's skillful attacks, the three students were beaten to the ground.

With anger still roiling inside her, Yun Bilu stepped forward and stomped on them several times. "Truly shameless! You're seducing my brother-in-law right in front of my elder sister and me. I'll trample you to death—to death! I'm so angry! Are you taking this old lady as invisible? Ahhh..."

Yun Bixue's head throbbed, and she frantically stepped forward to hold Yun Bilu back. "Bilu, enough. Don't kill her." Her younger sister calling herself 'old lady' was simply too destructive to her image. The surrounding students all watched on.