4

100 reads already?!!?! Y'all are fucking crazy!

It's four in the morning. I was awake because I had drank a shit ton of caffeine because I wanted to pull an all nighter.

Yes it's now officially Monday but I don't care. Besides my aunt will probably let me stay home anyways. She's chill.

Anyways, I'm sitting in my room alone watching Netflix when I hear a knock at my door.

It's probably just one of the boys asking me to turn down the sound on the TV.

I get out of bed and open the door and there stands Mattia.

Of course.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same thing," I give him a smug look, "Besides we need to talk."

I open the door wider and let him come in.

"What are we talking about? Is it the fact that we hooked up? Or the fact that you were a rebound and nothing else?" I question him.

His mouth opens slightly and his eyebrows raise, "See, here's the thing. You said were. As in past tense. Does that mean I'm still nothing else?" His voice sounds overly confident.

The confidence isn't just in his voice because he lays down on my bed.

God I want to smother him with a pillow.

"You're still nothing else." My voice raises slightly, he smirks.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Mattia licks his lips, "I think you might want to reconsider."

I roll my eyes.

"Mattia, you are nothing other then a one time thing. We hooked up. Once. And that's all you're going to get. Now can you leave, I'm trying to go to sleep." I make sure the annoyance is clear in my voice.

"...Fine." And then he stands up and leaves.

Jesus fuck. Boys these days. Horny little shit heads.

I wait a couple minutes after he leaves and then I go downstairs to get a small snack.

I grab a bowl of precut fruit and then I grab a fork.

"Jesus!" I whisper yell when I turn around. Someone is standing there. "I swear to god if you're Mattia."

"Uh...it's not. I'm just trying to get a cup of water." The other semi tall kid says.

"Oh...Cups are in there and the water setting is already set on the fridge. Just push against it." I say and then I start to head out towards the living room so I can go upstairs.

"Thank you." The other boy whispers.

I whisper back a yup and then I head upstairs and back to my room.

I finish my food and head to sleep.

After about thirty minutes of sleeping the alarm on my phone rings. I turn it off and lay in bed for a little longer.

When I do get out of bed, I go downstairs to make myself some coffee.

To my surprise the pot is already filled with newly made coffee.

Woohoo less work for me.

I pour myself some and add my creamers and shit.

I drink it quickly because I still haven't gotten ready yet.

I run back to my room and check the weather. It's going to be warmer so I grab black sweatpants that say off in orange letters and then I grab a belly shirt that's the same color of orange and slip them on.

Don't worry, my school doesn't have a dress code.

I put my hair in a low bun cause why the fuck do I have to try. And then I just put on some light makeup.

By the time I'm done getting ready, the boys are just finishing eating.

"Are you guys almost ready?" I ask.

The boys all grumble yes and I grab the car keys and my binder and get in the car.

Soon all of them shove into the car and I'm driving us to school.

After I had parked we all walked into the school together and then went our separate ways to our first classes.

The shorter kid, Kairi, has first period with me but he stops in the halls to talk to some people.

As soon as I get to class I go to my usual in the back seat next to my best friend Sydney.

A thotty name for a thotty girl.

"I hate this fucking class." She whispers to me as soon as I sit down.

"I couldn't relate to anything more." I responded.

Of course, it was science. Both of our least favorite classes.

Soon I'm through with my first four periods of the day and I'm in Syd's car driving to a nearby gas station to grab some food.

A/N

Kinda short.

No idea what's going to happen in the next chapter.

Sorry it's just a filler chapter basically.

Ok. Yeah.

Anyways I hope you liked it.

-Eve