First day of school

Elsa
I woke up in my new mansion and went to wake Anna up.

I made snow and dumped it on her head.

Yes your right! I have the power to control ice and snow. I also Have telekinetic teleportation powers. Makes life A LOT easier.

Anna gets up and falls out of the bed.
" I'm up! " Anna says nearly shouting not noticing she's on the floor.

I giggle and clean up the snow.

" Anna " I say waving my hand and she moves from the floor onto her bed.

I'm also part angel and have the power to heal people with my hands.

" thanks Elsa! Now I need to get dressed! " Anna says and I leave her room and she shuts it with her wind.

Anna has control over nature. She's Mother Nature it's self. She's also is part angel.

I'm the queen of ice and snow and she's the queen of nature.

I go to my room which is across from hers and take a shower.

After my shower I go to my walk on closet and see of filled with clothes and shoes.

My parents have given me a lot of items from there company.

I pick a blue crop top and light blue shorts with white wedges.

I curl my hair with a wand making perfect curls every time in my bathroom.

I go to my vanity and put on light make up. Next I grab my jewellery box and grab my blue diamond heart shaped locket with a snowflake in the middle. A one of a kind gift from my parents.

On the inside it has a picture of my parents and Anna. And I put on a blue heart shaped diamond ring. Another one of a kind gift from my parents. The diamond is midnight blue almost looking black.

I grab my blue with white snowflakes tote bag and grab my phone off my charger.

I put it in my bag and run into Anna as I leave my room to head to our elevator.

Anna is wearing a green crop top with white shorts and creamy white heels with bows on them.

She put on pink lipstick and pale pink eye shadow.

She also had on her green with flowers locket and green ring from out parents. They love to spoil us.

And lastly she has her green with flower covered tote bag on her arm like me.

We go into out elevator and press the button to go to the dining room.

" good morning. You ladies look lovely" our dad says looking at us.
" thanks daddy! " Anna and I said blushing

" good morning. Oh such beautiful young women! " our mom says fondly

" thanks mommy! " Anna and I say blushing harder

" our angels " our mom and dad said and Anna and I looked as red as a tomato

After that we ate breakfast and kissed out parents good bye.

Taylor our driver took us to our new school called 'RoseWood High School' in our white limo with tinted windows but not before we went to Starbucks of course!

We climb out and people are staring at us and our limo. Anna and I look at each other and shrug. We're used to this.

Anna and I part ways and head to our classes which we already got our schedules in the mail. I had also studied the map of the school so I know exactly where I'm going.
People make way for me down the hall and I roll my eyes in the inside. 'I'm a person just like you' I scream on the inside.