Chapter 15 (18+)

It's Friday and Seungmin misses his boss already even though they saw each other when they left at work.

If you were wondering what they were doing at work. All they did was makeout with a little bit foreplay, they didn't go all the way for obvious reasons but its understandable. This after work hours by the way, they are civil beings too.

Civil is a good word. Even though, Seungmin's chest is full of marks, as well as his lips being a bit swollen. Looks like he did the Kylie Jenner challenge. (You may have been a kid, if you don't remember that.)

Hyunjin and Seungmin looks like they're taking things slow with their relationship unlike other people like...

Minho and Jisung

Chan and Jeongin (well they married anyways so...oop)

But one thing is for sure that is similar between these couples is, they are horny as hell, but what's new? We all been knew.

That is the author's writing craft. It is a must have in his books. Don't come at him, unless there is consent.

They maybe horny but the differences between their horniness and the regular horniness is they are a bit more classy. Hope it is making sense.

They are not wild animals and just ravage each other. They like to build up the sexual tension, I mean, it took 1 or 2 weeks for that to build up before they started realising their feelings and made out like there is no tomorrow.

If you don't get it, refer to the last chapter.

They never talked about it but I think it is better for the both of them to just tease each other.

What is the best way to tease someone when they are in long distance? Sexting! Yas!

(A/N: Seungmin and Hyunjin, HAVEN'T SEEN each other's dicks yet. Like I always said, it is for plot building purposes. Carry on.)

Seungmin was home alone for once, FINALLY! Minho went out and spent time with Jisung (More on that, later)

But Seungmin was just lying on his couch, bored and got nothing to do when suddenly a thought of sexting Hyunjin could be fun!

However, he thought of some disadvantages of trying do this:
• Could be very unprofessional
• He could risk his job
But other side of him said;
'Who gives a shit? I risked everything. Might as well let loose and do it.'

That is true. Seungmin risked a lot and what else has he got to lose, right?

So he started the conversation, with a lot of confidence backing him up, so he got this for sure!

Me
Hey. What you doing?

Hyunbae
doing nothing. you? x

Me
same. :c

Hyunbae
*sent an image*

Hyunbae*sent an image*