J- Journey (What led to sex)

For you and John it was an arduous journey. Obviously, with him kidnapping you and such, things were relatively strained between you. There was an instant attraction though the moment you stepped into the church and arrested The Father, and you both fell a little deeper every time you were together. It wasn't until one night everything changed; you were wandering one of the paths around the Seed Ranch, and you came upon a group of people being savaged by a cougar. With a swift shot you took it out and sprinted to the body under the cat, only to find John Seed rolling the corpse off of him and taking in his surroundings. Upon seeing all his men taken out by the beast, and you standing there with your gun trained on him he raised his hands in defeat. "Well deputy, are you going to end me then?" He looked up at you with an eyebrow cocked, and you bit the inside of your cheek weighing your options. Kill him, and free Holland Valley or let him live and he continues trying to make you atone. The choice should have been simple- yet you ended up taking him back to what once was his ranch, and dressing his wounds. "Why are you doing this?" He asked you, looking rather vulnerable sitting on his king size bed with no shirt as you swabbed neosporin into the cuts. "I honestly couldn't tell you, it was like there was something telling me not to pull the trigger." You grumbled, trying to avoid eye contact. "And yet you don't believe Joseph hears a voice…"
"Not that kind of voice, more like a gut feeling. The more you talk the more I'm regretting it."
He smirked down at you as you finished putting the last bandage on. "Alright, now you need to get out of here." You said while standing up and turning back towards the closet to put the first aid kit away. You heard movement behind you and felt arms slide around your waist, pulling you back against a firm chest "You know, I don't think you want me to leave." John murmured in your ear before spinning you around face to face with him. You opened and closed your mouth, not knowing what to say but also unsure about this new development. Before you could come up with an intelligent response, John closed the distance between your lips and kissed you fiercely. Instinctively, you kissed him back with vigor before pushing him away, panting at the sudden break away. "I-I don't even know what to say to you right now" You stuttered, shaking your head. John stayed where he was at the end of the bed, and chuckled "How about, 'yes'?"
And the rest, as they say, is history.

K- Kinks

Just to name a few...
Spanking: He loves to spank you; whether he's taking you from behind or  bending you over his knee, it turns him on to watch your ass turn red from the impact. John also enjoys hearing your half squeal/half moan as he makes contact, leaving a large handprint behind.
Edging: Especially while he's eating you out, getting you right up to the limit then just stopping and leaving you writing and whining. Sometimes, he'll tie you up to the bed posts and use a vibrator on you until you're soaked and begging.
Wax play: John relishes the sight of you covered in brilliantly colored waxes, hearing your breath quicken, watching your back arch as he slowly and sensually pours the melted wax on your torso and over your breasts. He makes patterns on your body as he does, turning you into his canvas for the night.
Creampie: Finishing inside of you is his favorite part. His thrusts becoming uneven and harder shows you he's close, and your nails dig into his arms as he pumps into you a few more times before gasping and pulling you close. As his essence fills you in that final moment he captures you in a deep kiss, and you feel complete.

L- Location

John prefers his bed, but doesn't mind if the opportunity arises elsewhere. His sheets are the highest thread count you can get, pillows are stuffed with feather down, and the frame has 4 tall bed posts perfect for sporting the bondage rope he loves to see you tied in. Other than that, there is a chaise lounge in the living room that he enjoys doing cowgirl/reverse cowgirl on, the shape is ideal for him to lean back and let you straddle him.