"You look amazing girl!" Alya exclaimed"Thank you"My make up was a light pink tint for my lips, a silver/glittery eyeshadow but not a lot for that, mascara and blush

"Thank you"
My make up was a light pink tint for my lips, a silver/glittery eyeshadow but not a lot for that, mascara and blush.
"Alya your turn!"

She wore a little bit of blush and mascara but that was it

She wore a little bit of blush and mascara but that was it. We heard the trumpets and headed out.

Time skip to after the ceremony. 3rd

Adrien could take his eyes off of Marinette. She looked so beautiful. After everything was over they went to there room and collapsed onto the bed. Marinette was tired from the baby and standing all day. Adrien was tired from all the dancing he did. Before Adrien could turn to talk to his wife, he found her already asleep. He helped a maid change her into pajamas and get her into bed.  It was a long day.

The next morning, Marinette was jolted awake by the baby kicking. She slowly sat up and got ready. She was wearing a loose maternity dress, it was pink with white flowers all over it. She put on some flats and went down to breakfast. When she was cooking, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She carefully placed her hand on her stomach. 'No it's too early' she thought. She ignored the pain and continued making breakfast, which was burgers and fries. As she was walking she dropped her plate and clutched my stomach. I heard running down the hall. I slowly lowered myself to the ground.
"Marinette are you ok?"
I looked up to see Alya standing there.
"I don't know. Help me to the hospital wing."
She nodded and helped me there.
When we got there I was shown to a room and placed on a bed.
"You are having Braxton Hicks. They are practice contractions. You need to be carful and not mistaken actual contractions for these." The doctor said
"Ok thanks." I made my way out the door and smiled. I have two months left.

The month went by fast. Soon the due date came and went. I am laying bed wishing for this baby to come out. Nino and Alya were staying in the palace. We got a visit from Alix, Kim, Maylen and Ivan. They are all married and happy. Kim and Alix have a kid, she is 3 months old and her name is Jane but J for short. They are staying here in the palace. They said they wanted to be here for our baby's birth. I was sketching an adorable baby outfit for Jane. It was a light pink, with a rollerblade and football on it. It also said 'who's better?' on it. I smiled as I remembered Alix and Kim always competing. I gave a small sigh, till a sharp pain came followed by something wet. I slowly got up and waddled to the bathroom. One thought came to my mind.
"THE BABY IS COMING!!" I yelled
I heard running as I leaned against a wall. My breathing becoming shallow.
"Mari are you ok?" Alix.
"The...baby... is coming...." I panted out.

3rd
Alix pulled out her phone and texted Kim. She threw her phone next to the bathtub and help Mari up.
"Mari you need to listen to me. You are in labor and we need to get you in the bathtub." She turned on warm water and filled it 1/4 of the way. She helped put Mari and a dress to help with the delivery and got her in the tub. Adrien came barreling in.
"Mari I'm here. You can do it." He said as he kissed her head and held her hand. Soon the doctor came in and started the process of the delivery.

11 hours later Marinette
There was a cry as two babies entered the world. One boy and one girl. I smiled as they placed the girl in my arms and the boy in Adriens. Tears rolled down my face as the happiness of giving life to something crashed into me.
"What are their names?" Alix asked
"The girls name is Emily. The boys name is Tom."
Emily has blond hair and ocean blue eyes. Tom has blue hair and blue eyes. I handed Emily to Alix and slowly got out with the help of Alya. She helped me change into something more comfortable and helped me to bed. I was asleep before I hit the pillow.