"I'm thirty two, fit as fuck, and may I add handsome as-"

        "Gags," Xiao spoke through fake gagging gasps.

        Mia laughed loudly before taking a sip of her coco, "So Mia, what's it like living next door to a serial killer?" Ben smirked leaning against the counter.

        "What are you going on about now Ben?" Mia sighed with a smile.

        "Ya know you aren't the only one living on the outskirt's of Belmont Bay."

        "Ben, knock it off." Xiao grumbled.

Mia was suddenly intrigued. She had stupidly wandered around the woods one day and had stumbled upon the large home not too far from her's. She wasn't aware of another home, her Realtor hadn't mentioned one. She had remained curious though as to who occupied the lofty looking home.

        "Who-uh lives there?" she asked cautiously.

         "Roman Black, I'm surprised no one's warned you away from him yet."

        "Warned me away?" Mia chuckled questionably.

        "Black's not a good man, he's been linked to several murders in town. Sheriff just hasn't got enough evidence to lock the bastard away. He's trouble Mia, I mean it."

        "Ben, leave the poor girl alone and stop scaring her." Xiao scolded.

        Mia yawned, stretching out her tight limbs. Glancing over at the clock on the wall she noticed it was nearing ten o' clock,"I should get home guys, it's getting late."

        "C'mon don't be a Debby downer!" Xiao whined with a mouth full.

        "Yeah, says the girl with the afternoon shift. My ass has to be up at seven, goodnight." Mia smiled kissing Xiao's forehead and waving goodbye to Ben.

Mia climbed into her truck and began her journey home. Snow was falling lightly as she drove down the slick pavement. She enjoyed the long commute from the city to her home, though at night the forest did give her the creeps. Mia had been preoccupied when it happened, though she swears it had only taken a second to change the radio dial. Before she could blink an eye her truck was hit causing it to veer of the road. Her head hit the steering wheel, not harshly but enough to leave a small scrape. Her vision was blurry as she looked around, her car was only a few feet from the awaiting forest.