"You guys are making all of this noise. I'm sure the neighbors are going to be talking about us at the next neighborhood watch meeting," Jhenea shook her head, slightly amused.

The three guys scoffed with a shrug. Lamont spun around on his two feet, waving both of his middle fingers in the air so any of the neighbors who thought they were slick and were peaking through the blinds, could see. "Fuck they stale asses! We bring life into this quiet ass neighborhood!"

"Okay, get in the house," Jhenea laughed, rushing the three inside. She didn't need Lamont to go on a rant about how much he missed the hood and wished all of his old hood rat friends lived in this neighborhood so it could be more lively. The neighborhood was pretty quiet. The most you would hear was lawn mowers in the morning, and that was about it

Once the three were inside, Jhenea offered them lunch which they all accepted. While everyone sat, Lamont found it necessary to stand with his plate of food and prance around the kitchen while eating. "You're gonna choke if you keep doing all that moving while eating," Ashton warned Lamont.

Lamont stale faced him aw he continued to gallop around the kitchen. "Nigga ain't nobody gone—" Lamont stop galloping and immediately fell into a fit of coughs while roughly hitting his own chest.

Jhenea sighed before retrieving a bottle of water to give to Lamont. Tears had scorched the brim of Lamont's eyes as he chugged the bottle of water, in hopes of stopping the coughing indefinitely. "He told your stupid ass,"'Anthony shook his head.

"Bitch, he jinxed me," Lamont cut his eyes at Ashton who had a smirk on his face.

"Alright, watch your language everyone. My baby could hear now," Jhenea pointed down to her stomach.

"She need to hear this," Lamont neared Jhenea bending down so his head could be near her stomach. "Your uncle Lamont could fucking walk now! Ain't that some shit Kaycee?! Imma crip walk into your momma delivery room when she have you!" Lamont exclaimed.

Jhenea rolled her eyes, pushing Lamont away. "You've corrupted my son, I won't let you corrupt my daughter,"

"Speaking of your son, where Tizz at? I wanna show him my new legs. I bet the little nigga won't make no more wheelchair jokes now," Lamont scoffed while he screwed his face up.

Anthony laughed knowing his son was a character. The roasting sessions between he and Lamont were alway iconic. Lamont always poked fun at the fact Artist was too damn tall for his age and Artist always rebutted back with the fact that Lamont seemed to be too old to be in a stroller, referring to Lamont's wheelchair. "Nigga I heard what you called my son the other week, stop comparing him to slender man," Anthony scolded Lamont jokingly.

"So you ain't hear him tell me I needed to strap myself in my stroller when I was in my wheel chair?" Lamont eyes widened not understanding why he was getting a scolding when Artist started up with him.

Jhenea, Anthony, and Ashton all laughed know Artist was one to say that. He reminded everyone of Anthony and Lamont. He had Lamont's humor and Anthony's slick mouth. As much as Jhenea wanted to reprimand him for half of the off the wall shit he said, she had to admit that he was hilarious. "He's a kid," Ashton stated.

"A kid? Little dude about seven foot and he's only six," Lamont exaggerated with wide eyes.

"My son is not seven foot so stop," Jhenea swatted her hand against Lamont's shoulder. Artist was the tallest in his class but his pediatrician considered it normal due to Anthony's height and Jhenea's. Lamont, he didn't think it was normal since had been average height all his life. He thought Artist was some mutant.