She hummed softly as she went away.

It was after school, it's usually a time where a lot of students hung out and play sports at the courts at the back of the high school. There is a big field and 2 all-purpose courts being occupied by many students. 

Tana decided to have a walk with Juhi because of the cool weather. Juhi appreciated Tana's efforts in hanging out with her even though she has her own friend group.

"My friends and I are going to the mall this Friday, do you want to come?" Tana asked as they just went out of the school, the view of the field is below them as they haven't gone down the stairs.

"Sorry, I have work." Juhi apologises, "Thanks for inviting me, though."

"No worries."

"There's Seung Rye!" Tana pointed.

Juhi looked at the direction she pointed at, Seung Rye was looking around the environment.

On the other hand, Seung Rye was pretty chill about being the new student, he was getting used to all the stares. He felt calmer as time passes.

"Hey," Eun Sun walked beside him with his hands in his pockets.

"I thought you were going to attack me or something but here you are being a normal human being." Seung Rye grinned.

"Look at him, his eyes is just so pretty." Tana sighed with admiration.

Juhi spotted him, 'So, that's him.'

No one dared to look Seung Rye in the eye, as he looked up to see there was one girl who was looking at him. To his surprise, she didn't seem shocked that he looked back at her nor having any emotion.

He continued to stare at her for a few seconds, Eun Sun was curious and looked at the direction that Seung Rye was looking at.

'Oookay, not looking at him anymore.' Juhi thought and look to his left, which was Eun Sun, who looked softer and calmer.

It was Eun Sun's turn to snap the eye contact as he nudged Seung Rye, "Let's go."

Both of them left Juhi's eyes lingering.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye Juhi, see you tomorrow!"

✃- - - - - - - - - - -