3

"You know, that's a funny story. How about we don't talk about it." I respond.

"You hooked up with him as a rebound, didn't you?" Wells says calmly.

"No." I stubbornly deny.

"Yes, you did."

"No."

"Yes! Bitch I know when you lie. I'm not mad. Bro if anything I'm proud of you. Mattia is a good guy," Wells pulls out of the school parking lot, "Man, Skye, go get that dick!"

I laugh and then we turn on the radio and blare music.

Soon we get to the ice cream place and we order our ice cream and pay. Then we move to sit at one of the tables.

"So, how was practice?" I ask him.

"Eh. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. But I think we'll win the game on Monday," he takes a bite of his ice cream, "Oh are you coming to that?"

"I don't think so. It depends on how much homework I have, my guy."

We ramble on for a little bit but then I have to use the bathroom.

When I walk back out of the bathroom I see a girl has taken my spot at the table we were sitting at. I roll my eyes.

Of course a girl is flirting with Wells. She's pretty though.

Her hair is blazing red and curly as shit. When she leans back to laugh I can see all the freckles covering her face.

I walk over to the table again and grab my ice cream bowl and sit in a different seat at the table.

"Oh...is this your girlfriend?" She asks.

I look up and snort, "You think I'd date his ugly ass? Nah bro, he's my brother. Keep shooting your shot, I just want ice cream."

And then I look back down at my phone and keep eating my ice cream.

The two keep talking, Wells seems into it.

Not surprising.

Mattia has added you

Pops up on my screen.

This bitch.

I click on the notification and add him back. He snaps back almost immediately.

Haha not today satan.

I'm gonna leave this bitch on delivered.

"Hey I've got a question. Can you just get his snap or number? I mean I finished my ice cream awhile ago and I'm starting to get bored." I blurt out.

The girl looks flustered and Wells rolls his eyes, "Uh...sure," she hands Wells her phone and he give her his snap, "Have a good day?"

"Yeah you too." I say while standing up, grabbing the keys, and basically leaving.

I get to the car and wait for Wells to walk faster.

"Jesus he walks slow." I crawl over to the next seat and start the car.

I roll down the windows, "Hurry up fucker!" I yell at him.

"LANGUAGE!" Wells yells back at me but he starts to walk faster anyways.

I roll down the window on his side and start to drive over. Wells starts to run and then he jumps through the window.

"Anytime ever tell you that you're annoying as shit?" He asks me.

"Loads of times buddy boy."

_____________________

7:47 PM

Out of no where I hear a thump and some yelling in Wells's room. I roll my eyes and get out of bed to see what's going on.

When I get close to the door I hear a bunch of laughing and a tiktok sound. Which is usual cause Wells is tiktok famous.

BESIDES THE POINT.

Anyways, keep in mind that I'm in booty shorts and a sports bra, I open the door to see three other guys in my brothers room. Then I look farther and see I just walked in on them making a tiktok and I'm in the frame.

My brother immediately notices and jumps in front of my body on the camera. "Jesus Skye! Ever heard of knocking?"

"Nope. I don't know what that is." I retort.

Someone snorts, "Clearly." They say. I look for the voice and see Mattia.

Jesus fuck.

I roll my eyes.

"Dude, get out and put a shirt on." Wells says.

Me being the stubborn little bitch I am I go and sit down on his bed, "Nah, I'm fine here."

I look up and smile at Wells, he's not smiling. He hates when I do this shit.

I look back on the bed and see a shorter kid sitting on it, "Hey, move over a little bit."

"Kairi..." Wells warns.

Kairi doesn't move.

I sigh and get up, "Ok. Since you're gonna be that way," I start to leave the room, "I'm gonna make some pasta. Anyone want some?"

"Yes ma'am." Mattia and the other kind of y'all kid say.

"Sure. Just get out." Wells says.

And then I go make some pasta.

A/N

This ones really bad but oh well.

I haven't figured out what I'm really writing yet so please be patient.

Anyways.

Life's weird.

-Eve