Games

"Bakugou! Come on I promise It will be fun!" The younger red head said to his older friend "you're acting like I've never seen you without cloths on." Bakugou with a small blush on his face he asked.
"You want to play a strip Game? Kirashima that's stupid!"
"Oh come on blasty, you think every thing is stupid."

A few moments later they started there game of strip truth or dare

"Alright Bakugou I'll go first, Truth Or Dare?"

"Pft dare" the Blonde said.

"I dare you tooo..." kirashima thought for a second then smirked "give me a kiss on the cheek "

"WHAT THE FUCK NO!!!!"

"Then that's"
Bakugou sighed and kissed the red heads cheek causing both of them to blush.

"Alright my tern, Shitty hair....truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Tell me who you have a crush on."

Instead of answering the question kirashima took off one of his socks.

After about 45 minutes of playing kirashima had every thing but his underware off.

"Alright you win..." he said enbaresd "what do you want me to do?" Bakugou who only had his pants on said
"Take of your underware..."
"WHAT?!"
"You heard me shitty hair take them off."
Kirashima slowly pulled them down showing his member and his ass.
Bakugou got an evil smile on his face and crawled over the blushing red head. He put his hand on his untouched member. "Hmmm." The red heads face was a bright red "u-uh bakugou!?" The words stumbled out of his mouth "You have a big one...not as big as mine but..." he pulled his pants down. "You wanna see?" He the started to pull of his underware down showing off his hard "friend"

"Y-yeah that s pretty b-big" Bakugou started to jerk of kirashima "ya know...I know you have a crush on me...this must be a dream come true..." before kirashima could protest he let out a sinful moan. "Heh~ I knew it ...." he started pumping faster and faster then when he felt he dick twitch he stoped "Bakugou, WHY did you stop?!" Instead  of answering he put a finger I kirashima ass. "A-Ah!" He moand out . Kirashima was so tight on bakugous finger. He would need to losen him up a good bit before he fucked by him. He added another finger to help him. "Shitty hair, god you're tight,I can't wait to fuck this tight ass of yours "he moved his  fingers faster adding a third one "A-Ah Bakugou!"the older boys fingers  hit the redheads prostate  he took out his fingers. "Keep your legs spread..." he lined up his dick with the red heads are "o-Okay " bakogou slowly pushed in. The redhead was having a hard time trying taking the Blonde closing his eyes tears showing up on the corner of his eyes. Panicking bakogou kissed him to help with the pain.

"A-ah It hurts Blasy"

"I-its okay...its okay" he rubbed the hair of his partner who's eyes where closed.

After staying inside for a few moments
"You can move now bakugou..." he opens his eyes.
He nodded and slowly trusted into his lover.
"Fuck, kir you're so tight"

"Mm"

He started to go faster. Kirashima was moaning threw the slight pain the he felt to good to care about any pain.

"Kirashima!"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I think I lov-love y- "

Kirashima kissed the Blonde as his dick started to twitch
"I love you too b-blasty"
"I'm going to cum!" Bakugou filled kirashima with his seed and kirashim let himself go all over himself. Bakoug  sliped out of the younger boy and laied next to him caching his breth "so, dose that mean we're dating now?"
"Yeah I guess we are....

;) ;)