At school

As I entered the school hall way and all eyes were on me but I just thrwe a glare at them  I saw a girl as white has snow immediately I knew her the girl who loves to come to the woods
As I was about goin near to her I knew she saw me immediately she  , I tried to follow her but agroup if agroup surrounded me meaning girls asking for a signature damsel even the three beautiful cheer leaders of the state ."in my mind I will fuck thisbitchess and whores well fucking is my speciality but I was still dan casted cause the girl I saw wss no eeher to be seen again for the rest of the day .

        "White povs" I
I was literally scated but when I saw him smiling I was blushing like a baby immediately I the cheer leaders looking at my direction I quickly turn my face

     SCHOOL WAS OVER SOON.
I was about to enter the car when I saw the cheer leaders with their nasty gaze I wasnt even intimidated enoigh is enough ss I was challenging them I heard a familiar voice it was his "didnt kniw u fight well princess" .
  The cheer leaders where looking at us  stay away from our boyz hus ours aaid maddie , I saod whos taking u just alittle chixken whos gonna go cry to ur mamas at home that I was got beaten to pulp. They were shocled cause I never talked bak but niw I did I said he is standing right Infrpnt of u just command him to lick ur ass and he is gonna do it whores I hope u enjoy my litrle bro now every where was full of teenagers taking pics videos anything to post just has I was abput to leave I told him srry fpr the embarrasement he was just.looking at me . May be he was dumb founded by ny actions and I asked him he said he loved my beauty thats it , I entered the car and drove away.by my driver.
       Backat the wopfs when I saw something ranfast through the woods he was so stunning when I saw him .hope u wnjoy it