Thanks that internal energy exist and all this so called cultivation.

But almost all have their own certain limitation.

In her original world Illi doesn’t need such, her arms and legs are replaced by a cyborg body. Not just any cyborg but the best of the best quality.

The appearance and working are just like human arms and legs, but more wonderful, strong an dtenacious. The arm and leg didn’t feel pain, exhaust or any other nerve reaction.

If only her artificial arm and leg accompanied her, Illi would have already replaced her bodily arm and leg by such, but it sadly didn’t follow her in her space, maybe she forgot to put the double spare in her space.

Stupid of her!!.

In this era, finding or making such a perfect artificial arm and leg that no one will realized it is an artificial unless you told them is just a wishful dream.

Thinking upto that point Illi felt like crying. QAQ.

Why must life be so hard?!!

Anyway the pill made out of the internal energy can be used to refill the depleted internal energy without a need for cultivating to restore the use dup energy.

.
Only she know how to form it and only her will ever know.

Because, if others aware of it, than how many will slaughter each other to take away each other stored internal energy?

The more you have a breakthrough ,the more your dantian space grow giving more space to store internal energy. But breaking through are hard even for a genius cultivator.The more space you have for storing your internal energy in your dantian determines your strength.

Though about the pill refinement method, Even if they did know, they won’t be able to execute it!!

Such a heaven-defying technique, it was not a people of her now era can accomplished.

**

There is a gate at the entrance of the forbidden forest.

Two Lin state guard are standing and a large flock of cultivators and armed forces entered directly without putting the two Lin guard in their eye.

The Lin guard just looked on quietly without saying a word either.

Illi however decisively went towards the guard showing a totem that she has a ‘pass’ to enter the forbidden forest.

When some saw the action of Illi they just snickered disdainfully.

While some just didn’t bother to put an eye to the foolish action.

The looked down on the Lin state is on clear display just by their reaction.
No one bothered to pay respect to the emperor of Lin state nor did they bother to have a totem of ‘pass’ entry to the forbidden forest.

“Its just some insignificant small country and they still dare to have such a thing called ‘Pass’ entry”

“Peh~ such a small country and just because a mythological beast is going to appear near their small little country they make such a shameless thing called ‘Pass’ totem, they should be already happy that the other country step on their soil”

Word after word of hurled flow out.

Illi didn’t even bother to care the ignorant and foolish people.
X,Y,Z also followed the way of their boss ,showing a totem each.
To this three, everything their lady boss did was correct.