Once we finally made our way inside, I gripped Kate's wrist tighter as we sprinted faster towards the gates, hoping to see the boys.

"C'mon, they gotta be here" I cried, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Gate 125, Gate 125" I kept repeating in my mind as I searched for the number.

Before we reached the airport, Louis sent me a message telling me the gate they were going to be

No way am I going to give up now.

As we reached the Gate 125, I sprinted towards the lady who stood behind the counter.

"WAIT! PLEASE!" I screamed before the lady left.

She quickly turned around and waited for me.

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked kindly.

"Hi, yes! I was wondering if the flight to California at 2:00pm has boarded yet?" I asked, my heart pounding against my chest.

I waited for her answer as my heart began to beat faster.

"Oh, I'm so sorry but the plane just took off not too long ago. I'm sorry" She frowned slightly before leaving me.

No, no, no, no, no.

This can't happen.

"They have to be here" I sobbed.

By now, my cheeks are covered with tears as they rapidly came pouring down my eyes.

I felt my heart sink as I looked out the window, just too see the plane taking off.

I watched the plane fly higher and higher into the clouds till I could no longer see it.

After five minutes , I collapsed to the ground, landing on my knees as I buried my face in my hands.

"Bethany," Kate spoke softly as she knelt down next to me.

I shook my head, not prepared to face the truth.

"No, they can't" I sobbed, my voice shaking.

I felt angry with myself.

I finally realized how much Harry means EVERYTHING to me and now that he's gone, I let him slip away.

The realization of how much he actually means to me is unreal and to know that he's now out of sight and out of reach just tears my heart in two.

Those past few days had been hell for me without him.

I can't bear to think about how my life will be if he leaves.

My heart was pounding against my chest as my eyes continued to pour tears.

It was as if the impact had knocked the air from my lungs.

I sat there, struggling to inhale, to exhale, to do anything really.

"We're too late Kate. We're too late" I whispered while shaking my head.

"No we're not. We're never too late" She smiled.

I raised my head and stared at Kate in confusion.

"What ar-" I began.

"Now hush. Go to the bathroom and I'll take care of everything" She said while continuing to smile.

"Kate, how will things be alright? They already left!" I whispered, my voice trembling as I spoke.

"Don't underestimate my powers child. Now go to the bathroom and freshen up alright?" She said while pointing towards the ladies room.

Deciding not to argue with Kate, I agreed and slowly walked towards the bathroom.