𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

Start from the beginning

At this point, I was pretty sure everyone outside could hear us. Finn rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed. Covered his eyes with his hands and sighed. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Christian slowly opened the door and peeped his head through the small crack.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked and Finn looked at him with a "are you serious?" look.

"Well, we have to leave so we just wanted to let you guys know." Christian said quietly. They all soon left, probably because of all the yelling. Soon, mom, Emma, and Mila went over to grandma's house and Finn and I just sat in my room in silence.

"So did you kiss Dyl-"

"Jesus Finn!" I exclaimed and Finn groaned.

"I just wanna know." He mumbled.

I let out a deep sigh and mumbled, "yeah I did."

"You did what?" He asked innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"You are really slow," I said then mumbled, "I kissed Dylan"

"Oh." Finn just said and slouched on my bed frame.

"Well, technically, I didn't kiss him... he was drunk and he-"

"It's fine," he mumbled, "we broke up."

"Yeah, we did" I said. Silence filled up the room again.

"Did you go out with anyone after we broke up?" I asked and he shook his head no then his head snapped towards me.

"Hold up, you went out with him?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I guess? I mean if we did... uh... I never like... ended things with him?" I said quietly and Finn's jaw dropped.

"What? And you kissed ME?" He exclaimed.

"I mean.. I think he knows that he was like... um... like we were like..."

"Just say it, Jesus!" He exclaimed.

"We never dated... but Dylan might... MIGHT think that we are still a thing?" I questioned and Finn groaned.

"So you weren't hoeing around with Dylan, but with ME" he said and crossed my arms.

"First of all, I am not hoeing around with ANYONE. And second of all... I guess you can say he was a... rebound?" I said quietly and Finn's eyes widen.

"YOU FUCKED HIM?" He exclaimed and my eyes widened also.

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK!" I exclaimed.

"Isn't a rebound when you like fuck other people to get over your ex?"

"I don't know! I just thought it was like when you date someone to get over your ex or something!" I exclaimed once gain and he smirked.

"I mean if you missed it so much, you could've called me" he said as he clicked his tongue. I slapped him on the shoulder when I realized that he was talking about sex.

"You are like ACTUALLY sick" I said and Finn gave me a soft chuckle.

"I'm joking" he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and fell backwards onto my bed. Soon, silence filled up the room once again. I looked over at Finn to see him staring at the ceiling.

"Finn?" I asked and he looked over at me with a smile.

"Hm?" He delicately asked. I turned my back against the wall and faced Finn.

"Do you ever miss me?" I asked and Finn looked down at me. He gave me a sweet smile and tucked a hair piece behind my ear.

"Of course sweetcheeks"

"Then why didn't you call me?" I asked as I referred back to the joke made by him.

"Oh so you wanna go?" He smiled with his eyebrows knitted together.

"What are you gonna do? Give me frog herpes?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You want frog herpes? I can give it to you" he said jokingly.

"No thanks, I'm good"

"You sure?" He asked and I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Yes, I don't want your frog herpes. They make my coochie itch and burn" Finn and I laughed out loud.

"It be ITCHIN an BURNIN. Period." I said.

"PERIOD!" Finn said with a chuckle.

♥︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

LMFAO I REALLY DID KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER LMAO

this chapter was fishy😔

I hope this was good tho

I HOPE I can write the next chapter soon

Ugh!

We are doing stupid lord of the flies stuff and I DONT CARE

Lowkey kinda glad Piggy is dead

😃😃😃😃

PLS VOTE AND COMMENTTTTT

1 vote = 1 frog herpes 🐸

Word count: 1067