First Night Of The Rest Of Your Life

Start from the beginning

Leonardo was covered in strong, defined muscles. His stomach was tight and compact. You trailed your fingers down his chest, feeling the smooth lines and planes. His abs dipped in ever so slightly. You were slim, but soft. He leaned over you, and you could feel the heat from him through the satin of the bustier. One of his legs rested between yours, and he brushed the hair out of your face. His hands rested on your neck, his thumb stroking your cheek. "I love you, _____."

His face broke into the most adorable smirk, and you pulled his head closer to you. You started to kiss him, exploring him. His lips moved softly against your own, his teeth just grazing your bottom lip. His hand moved down from your neck, ghosting over your chest, and gripped your hip. He pulled you closer to him, hitching your leg over his. You could feel the muscles tighten and relax in his back.

It was pure bliss. You felt overheated, but in the most fantastic way possible. You were burning in his arms, desire coursing through you. You couldn't get close enough to him. Every time his hands broke contact, it was agony. Every touch was gentle and unhurried, yet you could feel how much he wanted you, how much he loved you.

He rolled you so you were on top of him, straddling his stomach. You couldn't help the blush the erupted on your cheeks...you had never been this close or intimate with anyone. Leonardo's hands came to your back, resting against the first clasp. He looked deep in your eyes, making sure you were okay with the way things are going. You knew Leonardo would never want you to be uncomfortable or scared. God, did you love your prince for it. You crashed your lips against his, hoping that was answer enough for him. His fingers began to unhook the back, but he was having a little bit of trouble.

"Having some trouble there, your highness?" You whispered, in what you hope was a seductive, teasing tone.

"Ha, ha. Very funny," he muttered.

You grabbed his face, and for a moment, he stopped fumbling with the clasps. You placed tender kisses on his forehead, nose, and then his lips.

He quickly sat up, eliciting a surprised squeak from you as he pulled you up with him. He lifted and spun you around, so now your back was to his front. You were about to say something, but your words changed into a moan, as his lips touched your shoulder. "Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?"

His hands made quick work of the clasps, and the tightness of the bustier vanished. Your arms held it to you. Your heart was racing, and your pulse was beating so furiously that you could've sworn he could feel it. His arms wrapped around you, and you leaned into him. The feeling of your bare back against his chest sent goose bumps all over. His lips were at your neck, tasting and teasing their way over to your shoulder. A dull ache began to uncoil and build inside of you. You had felt its presence only once before, when you were both in the secret passage. It was desire, plain and simple. You could feel his hardness pressed against your back.

One of his hands was across your stomach, the other on your shoulder. You placed your hands over his, and for the first time, you realized he was slightly shaking. The bustier fell forward, and you immediately felt self-conscious. You wanted it to be perfect for him. He had chosen you, and you wanted to be worthy of that choice.

Who were you kidding? You knew what you wanted, god your body was screaming with what you wanted.

You both laid back down, your faces just inches from each other. You tried to calm down, but you couldn't. You opened your eyes to see Leonardo staring at you. He always had a way of looking at you that made you feel like you were the only one in the room. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Ever since you called me stuck up, I knew I was going to fall in love with you."

You wrapped yourself into him, and Leonardo's strong arms pulled you to him. He wrapped you in his protective arms, and while you were with him, nothing could go wrong in the world. You tucked your head against his chest, reveling in the way he smelled. He always smelled wonderful. You could hear the rapid beat of his heart, but his expression never showed any stress or nervousness from the way you were pressed together.