First Night Of The Rest Of Your Life

Start from the beginning

"Okay," he murmured, his voice a little husky. He took your hand, pulling you over to your vanity. He sat you on the stool, your wedding gown billowing out around you. His hands were on your shoulders, and he looked at you in the mirror with a smile.

The two of you actually looked regal. Leonardo had on his jacket, with a sash crossing his torso. There were all sorts of medals on it, in various colors. Your dress was white and lacy, your hair pinned at the nape of your neck. You still had the tiara on your head.

"You look like a Queen, my love."

You blushed deeply at his words, and reached up to place your hand over his. "I had to step up to make myself worthy of my King," You reminded him. He leaned down, gently placing his lips against your cheek.

"You were always worthy. A diamond in the rough," he teased. He reached up, sliding the tiara out of your hair. He began to work on taking out the pins, and you closed your eyes. The feeling of Leonardo's fingers running through your hair was one of the most relaxing things you had ever felt. With the removal of each pin, your hair fell in a soft halo around you.

He turned your body at an angle on the chair, so you were facing the balcony instead of the mirror. That left just enough room for him to sit behind you. He brushed your hair to one side, his fingers had a slight shake in them as he began to undo the many buttons that ran down the back of your dress. Leonardo leaned forward, placing a line of kisses from your neck to your shoulder. "Do you know how long I've waited for you?"

His words were barely more than a whisper against your skin, but it felt like an open flame. Where his lips touched, where his fingers brushed, left a tingling in your skin that would not falter. He brushed the dress from your shoulders, leaning down to kiss your body. He brushed the dress from your shoulders, and you leaned back into him.

You were only wearing a white silk bustier and some frilly underwear underneath, but you were not embarrassed, not around Leonardo. You turned around, carefully unbuttoning his jacket. You almost laughed at the white undershirt he had on underneath. It was just so ordinary, it astounded you. His jacket fell to the floor.

Leonardo's fingers began to graze the silk and lace on your stomach. Your dress had fallen down to your waist. You were nervous and excited at the same time. Every time Leonardo touched you, you felt it reverberate through your entire body. Leonardo stood, and he took your hand, helping you step out of the dress.

He had seen you in your bra once before, but never this undressed. His eyes raked over you, big as saucers. You'll admit that you were extremely satisfied. You pulled your hand from his grasp turning to pick up your dress and lay it across the bench. You kicked off your heels, and you sighed in relief. Your feet had gone past the point of hurting to just being numb.

Suddenly, you felt yourself being lifted into the air. Leonardo had scooped you up with his arms, his lips crashing into your own. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling yourself closer to him. He carried you into his bedroom, never taking his lips off yours. He gently laid you on his bed, and you closed your eyes as his lips and tongue traced a line down your neck. His hand swept down your torso, brushing against your legs. Your heart stuttered, and you sighed in pleasure.

"I take it you like it?" You questioned as he moved back to your lips.

"Mmm hmm," he grunted. You wrapped your fingers in his hair, feeling the smoothness of it. It was always so carefully styled when he was in public. You loved the messy way it looked when he ran his hands through it, the way it fell into his eyes. You felt down his neck, grabbing at the shoulders of his shirt. He lifted his arms, his shirt coming off in a sweep.