Devante swing (flowerbomb)

(Imagine they had iPhones and isn't a and stuff like that.)

*y/n pov*
"Alright hey YouTube so today I'm back with another fuckin banger you know prank on Devante because last week he did some real foul shit and it annoyed the hell outta me's if you guys wanna see that video go to our main channel and you will see it, it should be the first prank that pops up so yeah. So I'm trying to debate on what prank I wanna do but I don't wanna take it to far even though Devante did some foul shit but it's all cool, so I was thinking maybe I could do the I fucked your best friend prank you that's what I'm doing I will be right back here a quick commercial break".

(Why not people need to know the message wear a condom seriously you are extremely to young to die of a cause of a sex disease always strap up.)

" hey YouTube I'm back but I'm back with Stephen aka static and we gonna get devantes ass so yeah let's get it, so how we gonna do this?" "Idk how you wanna do it you the one who told me about it." "Wow no damn help how about we ao a we slept with each other atank." "Alright." So Steph took his shirt off I took my shirt and shorts off and put on some of devantes boxers and laid on the bed we just talked and chilled until we heard the door open downstairs, that's when the prank actually started Steph got in between my legs but not to close and acted as if he was fucking me good I start moaning and he did too just for the fun of it and we would laugh every now and then "ahhhh Steph daddy go slow ohhh my God!!!!" "Shit y/nnn damn ma!!" Devante bust through the door "what the fuck is going on here!!!" I pointed to the camera he walked out " man that ain't funny brush." Me and Steph laughed he put his shirt back on and so did I "sorry baby I was just bored and wanted to see your reaction" I laughed again🤣🤣🤣🤣 "that's what you get for that std prank dumbass!" "And I-" anyway I told Steph bye and thanked him also hugged him after him and vante was chopping it up " baby I'm sorry." "It's okay I was just It's your my flowerbomb you know that right??" "Yeah my king I love you." "I love you more" we kissed each other and welly'allnow what happend next.