Chapter 2

Bitch I don't think you gonna be able to leave, Ryan said two days later. Why ? I asked as I put my daughter's clothes on. Alvin, Cooda,Sosa and Que all are sitting on the stairway, he said as I looked at him.
I don't care fuck all that, he don't even speak to me so fuck him. Putting on my maxi dress that hit all my curves lovely ,I was over him , fuck him I thought looking down at my daughter.

Walking out my door, I should of turned back around but I wasn't finna hide from him and he wasn't finna say nothing to me because the bitch was always in his ass, but my neighbor said she heard them fighting the other night so idk.

As I'm walking downstairs It feels like some shit was finna pop off, holding my daughter close to me.

Hoes always playing stupid, Que meanly said standing to close to me as I passed him. I knew he was talking about me but I wasn't finna say shit to the mad man.

That's my baby? Huh stupid ass girl? He asked following me now to my car. Please leave me alone, I whispered as he followed me to the car. Leave you alone? Hoe you stupid as fuck, is that my baby? He yelled now grabbing Kaysee.
😳 omg I cried as he grabbed her and walked off. Stop Quentin I cried as I walked behind him. Kaysee didn't cry at all, I mean she just looked at him like he was crazy. Looking at my daughter as Alvin and Sosa held me back and Ryan covered his mouth, you could just see the sadness on Que's face.

Man how could you do this? This baby don't even know I'm her daddy, he said looking at me as I wiped my tears. How can you not let me know my child? He asked me as I looked at him and tears exit my eyes. How old is she man ? 2 he answer before I could say anything. Hugging my daughter her little friendly ass hugged him back. I'm your daddy , he cooed as Kaysee played with his beard.

Before I knew it his parents and the plastic bitch was pulling up. Ryan was the only person I had on my side as everyone looked at Kaysee, I felt he wasn't right for just taking her from me like that, because he didn't know if she was his baby or not, yes she looked like him but that's it, there was no DNA or nothing.
Funny you wasn't a mother to your daughter, the plastic hoe said as she looked at me. We don't really know if this baby is yours , Quentin. This baby could be anyone's, she added as I tried my best to stay quite .
You doing to much I said to him trying to grab my daughter. Man you better move he said as his dad got in between us.

No you need to chill the fuck out, give me my daughter now, or I'm calling the police. You're not finna come for me, y'all doing this all wrong, you don't even know if she's yours, I yelled as I reach for my daughter again , this time grabbing her out his arms.

The only thing you have to do is go get a DNA and shit will change, his momma said as I walked back towards my car only for him to follow with his dad.

Young lady it's his right to know if that's his baby, he said as I put her in her chair. Right it's only right but until he get a DNA and some fucking common sense I don't have shit to say to him nor you, I said getting in my car.

Was I wrong? Hell yeah I was wrong for hiding her for this long but shit he cut me off because I didn't want nothing more then what we had.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

So what you gonna do hoe? Ryan asked as I booked my self a room, I wasn't going back to that hell , he had me fucked up. I knew it was gonna be something just not this Ugh.  I don't know, like I want to let him see her but I ain't trying to be in no cross fire with him or her, I said referring to his girlfriend.

If I can get him to talk to you one on one would you talk to him? Ryan asked me as I carried Kaysee to the room. Yeah I would but in a open space somewhere I know he want be able to take her , I explained as tears filled my eyes. Okay I'm make it happen, don't stress to much boo, it's bad but we gonna fix this shit.