You're not alone

I look at the window and see my boyfriend's car, but it's been a long time since it's here so I decide to go and check where he is. I slip a note to my best friend Lenni to tell him I'm going out of classe. I raise my hand and ask Mrs Rougt if I can go out to go to the toilet, of course she accepts. I walk in the hallways looking for Tom, my boyfriend, I find him easily. He's with Clara (excuse me if your name is Clara), his arms are around her waist, tears form in my eyes at the sight of this scene. I turn around and hear him shouting my name but I don't want to face him. I go back to my class and Lenni see me crying, I see sadness in his eyes. 

Classes end, I told Lenni everything and he offers me to take me home and stay with me a little bit. When we arrive home, I burst into tears in his arms as he reassures me and promises to solve this problem. 

The next morning, when I arrive in class I see Tom running towards me

"Next time do not ask your bodyguard to break my mouth" He say to me.

"What ? What are you talking about ? I don't have a bodyguard" I reply by noticing his facial wounds

"Your bodyguard, your boyfriend, I don't care who he is to you but next time don't ask Lenni to come" He take Clara in his arms and just leave.

I'm pretty stressed, I'm looking for Lenni everywhere ! I see him next to his locker, I run to him, give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek, thanking him for his help. I notice a wound on his cheek, I touch it slowly.

"You didn't have to do that for me Lenni" He looks at me and reply

"I'm your best friend and I'm in love with you since the first day so if I don't protect you I'm useless" And he leave too.

I'm chocked, he's in love with... me? I take him arm and kiss him in front of all the school who congralute us. 

"I'm in love with you too, idiot".