Chapter 1

You are a 1st year in this chapter.

F/n pov

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit i'm late!” I mumble while i ran down the street to Karasuno. Damn Daichi is going to kill me and Suga, Asahi and Kiyoko are probably just going to watch while he scolds me. Damn i can't believe i'm already late and it's only our first day as a 1st year to.

Arriving at the gate I sprint through the double doors and make my way to the introduction ceremony. Looking at my schedule I sneakily go to the back of my line and let out a breath of relief. I look around to see if Daichi noticed I was late only to find him looking directly at me.

“Fuck.” I mumble looking back towards the student council president.

“Thank you for listening and welcome to Karasuno.” Once he finishes his speech I turn around and am about to book it to my class when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Turning around I see the devil.

“Hey Daichi um how was the weather this morning?”

“Why were you late F/n?”

“You see I wasn't late you guys, you were just early.” Smacking my head he yells baka before dragging me over to our little group.

“Guess who was late on the 1st day?”

“Well technically i'm not late until I'm counted tardy and i only get tardies when i'm late to class and I wasn't late to class because class hasn't started yet  so i'm still on time.”

“Oh come on Daichi let F/n relax a little it's our first year of high school i'm pretty sure it was an accident right F/n?”

“Yeah Daichi be more like Suga, he gets me.”

“So are yall going to sign up for the volleyball club?” Kiyoko asks.

“Yep i plan on signing up for middle blocker but if that's already taken i'll play whatever.” I reply.

“I plan on being a setter.” Suga says.

“I plan on becoming the Ace.” Asahi says. 

“Damn Asahi i know you got the power to become one man i can't wait to see their faces when you spike the ball.” I say excitedly.

“I want to become a wing spiker for this team.” Daichi says.

“Fuck class is about to start want to meet back here for lunch?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright cool bye.” Rushing to class 1-3 i realize that Asahi’s here sitting next to the back corner. I guess we should have asked what eachothers classes were. Sitting in the corner right next to him he gives me a small wave before turning towards the door at the sound of heels coming towards the classroom.

“Welcome to Karasuno everybody my name is Mrs. Saco Dochi i'm your homeroom teacher. Since it's the 1st day the schedule is going to be a little off so just bear with us. Now normally you would have me for 30 minutes before you 1st period teacher comes in but today you have me for an hour so with that extra time we’ll just introduce ourselves and get to know each other. Sound good?”

No it doesn't sound good. I hate introducing myself.

“Great, let's start with you in the back corner.” Of course shes pointing at me. Why do i have to go 1st.

“Introduce yourself and tell us some random things about you.”

“My name is L/n F/n and i'm 15 years old. I was born on mm/dd/yyyy and i'm 195 centimeters and i like meat buns."