~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Start from the beginning

"You won't!"

"How do you know that."

"Because it's in your blood" Harry looked up at Lina confused "I want to show you something, come on."

Harry didn't know why he followed Lina, he had met her once before for the briefest of moments but yet she mentioned his family and he was incredibly curious about what she meant. Lina took him to the trophy room, they went to the back of the room to a trophy cabinet standing tall against the wall there she pointed to a plaque, a Gryffindor Quidditch team from nineteen seventy-five, the chaser position read James Potter.

"That's my dad" Harry breathed out, he stared intently at the plaque "how did you know?"

"I found the plaque in my first year, I was trying to find something on my parents but instead come across this."

Harry tore his eyes away from the plaque to look at Lina "but how did you know he was my dad?"

"Well apart from the surname being Potter I knew your dad as uncle James, your parents were my godparents our mums were best friends you see and my mum was also your godmother" she didn't tell him about her dad, he acted like he didn't know and just for once she didn't want to be judged on the actions of a man she barely knew.

"Had?"

Lina sighed "she erm she died in the war and my dad isn't around."

"Oh, but I had a godmother?"

Lina smiled "yes."

"And my parents were your godparents?"

"Yeah. Harry, I know you already have a cousin and all but I just wanted to let you know that if our parents hadn't of died we most likely would have been raised as cousins and I understand if you don't want it but I wanted to tell you that if you wanted a cousin I'm here. But like I said if you don't-"

"No! I'd like that, my cousins alright but I'd like having you here in our world, someone I could talk to, who knows what I'm going through" he smiled at Lina who smiled back.

"And don't worry about the quidditch match, you'll be great I know you will."

***

Lina entered the great hall the morning of the quidditch match, she immediately scanned the Hall and saw Harry sitting surrounded by his friends. "I'm not hungry," Harry said.

"You should eat," Lina said from behind him "mind you though I couldn't much before my first match and regretted it."

"You're in the Hufflepuff team?" He asked as Lina sat down next to Harry.

"Lina's chaser, she's amazing!" Ron said.

"Thanks, Ron, he only knows that because I've played at his house loads of times."

"You'll need your strength Harry" Seamus Finnigan, an Irish boy in Harry's year said, "seekers are always the ones who get nobbled by the other team."

"Thanks, Seamus," Harry said.

"Once you're up there Harry you won't even notice the crowd and definitely won't feel the nerves when the adrenaline takes over," Lina said.

"Thanks, Lina."

"Oi female Lee, what're you doing here?" Fred yelled when he entered the great hall and saw where Lina was sitting.

Lina rolled her eyes "just making sure Harry's alright" she got up from the bench and was going to head to the Hufflepuff table but before she could she bumped into Oliver Wood captain of the Gryffindor team.