Revisiting The Mehendi Day

Mishti washed her hand rubbing the mehndi off.

2 more days to go... Had turned so dark, so so smelling red that it filled her sense.

Abirrr....
He is such a adamant naughty stubborn kid...
Her Abir...

'Tumne Abir se Keh diya hai na apni Dil ki Baat?' - The lady drakula appeared infront of her out of no where.

Mishti stumbled, such a tycophant tyrant Abir's mother is.

The blackmailing part flashed before her eyes. She has option left yet. She is Mighty Mishti, the brave girl Bade Papa nurtured.

Her eyes returned to her hand clad with mehndi...

2 days more to go winked at her, smiling...

No, she will take chance for her love, her unconfessed yet confirmed love for Abir Rajvansh.

She won't hurt her family no matter what and Abir is a part of her family.

'Haan, aunty, I have told him, that I am in love with him, warna mere haathon Mein Mehendi kyun lagata woh, woh bhi itna haq se??' - Mishti challenged.

Colour left Meenakshi Rajvansh and her face turned pale.

'You didn't thought of Kuhu and her marriage with Kunal. I will break the alliance'-Meenu threatened.

'Go ahead... Am I any black cello tape to shut your mouth up?' - Mishti replied, from where did those confident came from? From Abir Rajvansh, her Ajeeb Aadmi.

'Such a bad girl you are...' - Meenu spit out.

'I didn't ask for your opinion, unfortunately I can't control what you thinks about me, feel free to think aunty'-Mishti dared.

Abir smiled, he heard the last line of his mother and Mishti. His love is going superb. so his guess was right, His Maa is trying to blackmail  his angry chorni on some matter and she is a right answer, righteous girl.

'Mishtiii....' - He walked savouring her name, almost seducing the sense out of his violent ladki to take his place beside her.

Meenu's eyes turned into size of ostrich egg, the kohl of hey eyes giving her a horror look.

Kunal stood, he always have to pay between the mother son duo.. Normalising things between them.

'What are you both talking?'-Abir asked.

Meenu remained silent.

'Just like that, random stuff...'-Mishti tried to hide.

'Maa, Bhai...' - Kunal called,'It's time to leave'.

'Oh Gadhedo... Chalo' - Nanu gave a shout.

Mishti took a deep breath, knowingly or unknowingly he saved her once again today for calling Kuhu nazayash Infront of every one by playing some random audio clip, her saviour with a smiling sword, a smile that can give cardiac arrest to girls in a nano second, in a flash of lightening.

Every thing about Ajeeb Rajvansh is fantastic except for his flirting nature, he is flying with golden wings these days.

Not that she is complaining... She is loving his this side too. How carefree he behaves, how cool a boy he is... Coffee type.

***********************************

'Abir... How can you accept Mishti and her love proposal?' - Meenakshi Rajvansh asked.

Threatening Mishti had failed the same day, Mishti is a far more strong girl then she assumed her to be..

Confronting Abir is better, blackmailing him emotionally seems convenient taking Kunal's name.

' Yeh aapko kisne leak kiya, propose maine kiya tha Mishti ne bass accept kiya hai?' - Abir lied looking at Nanu.

Nanu hold his hands upward in a surrendering manner. So nanu nehi hain..

Jugnu never talks with Big Ben unless matter is of heavy cash needed for marketing. And besides Jugnu is the person he can trust on his life.

' Mishti told me, how can she? Infact how dare she... Tumhe apni Maa aur bhai ka fikar hi nehu hai Abir, Yeh sab karne se Pehle ek baar Kunal ke baare Mein nehi socha!!' - Meenu said.

'Ek minute, Mishti ne Yeh sab kaha... Nanu, OMG!! Angry chorni...' - Abir uttered, disbelief written all over his face. This is amazing, Mishti is superb.

'What to think about Kunal here Maa?? He is moving on, he didn' t love  Mishti  and he is marrying kuhu, he said he likes Kuhu'- Abir reasoned.

Meenu got tongue tied, may be talking with Abir like this is a bad idea. Huh... Mishti....!!

'Bhai, how can you love that Mishti, she almost insult me many times, rejected me, aur designer ke wahan, she shouted even...' - Kunal said.

'Uske liye phool kaun bheega?? Main. Usse gift dunga main, Shayari likhunga bhi main, balloons bhejunga main, toh obviously woh mujhse pyaar karegi na, tumse toh nehi karegi na...' - Abir asked.

'Mada maari re... Whats happening in this house, Kunal tune cheating kiya tha Court wale kaam mein. Abir tu Phir se Bhaag mat Jaana...' - Nidhi mami screamed.

'Courtship Maa...' - Ketki corrected, 'Premaalap'.

'Yaad karwane ke liye thanks' - Abir time to threaten begun.

'Aur waise bhi beech Mein Kunal aaya hai, mere aur Mishti ke beech, kyun ki end moment par mujhe ghar bhej ke Maa changed the alliance. Mujhe laga lets sacrifice the bus top girl for Kunal but no. Nanko tu sach Mein Kuhu se, yaa Phir kisi ke Kehne pe usse bhi mohra... Nehi Nehi tu aisa kyun karega hai na' - He smelled something, he will find the burning soon.

He has a better task at hand, to meet his angry chorni, to tease her, to confront her to hear her love and then hug her, kiss the day light out of her brain...

Indeed Mishti and her choice is the best, her Knight with shiny sharp armour.