"Abuse isn't about those noticeable physical signs...it's about power...about having control so that they feel bigger and stronger then you....at the beginning of any relationship it's easy to tell your other half that 'I'll always look after you' 'I'll always love you' 'I'll never let you go and you're mine for life'....until you realise that those words are not spoken out of love but control....that's when you realise that these words are menacing and are used as a warning..."

As she said this Johnny could only watch in awe. Helena was doing something great today. Just looking around he could see the impact of her words and for that his heart ached with pride.

"Daddy..." hearing his daughters faint voice and the small tug of his shirt Johnny smiled brightly and lifted her up onto his hip.

"Hi baby...are you with Auntie Allie?" He asked softly keeping his voice down before seeing Allie wave over at him and smile from across the hall. Helena had told Johnny earlier today that Allie would be looking after Nell while she was on stage. Their daughter loved Allie, loved her so much she was now part of the family.

"I'm hungwy" she whined a little resting her head on his shoulder and placing her thumb in her mouth as she watched her mummy on stage talking.

"We'll get something to eat soon baby" he promised her kissing her plumb cheek before following his gaze back to Helena.

"As I'm sure you are all aware I lost my first baby because of an abusive relationship....the pain never goes away but the healing process can be so much stronger when you have the right people around you. I'm fortunate to be married now to the man who was my rock through my toxic relationship and of course we are expecting...if it wasn't already obvious" she grinned running her hand over her very large baby bump that had the audience laughing in response.

"It's important that we have the right people to talk too, we have friends and loved ones and if not...then that's why I set up this group....let's not be silent anymore, let's talk....thank you"

Everyone clapped as Helena finished her speech and left the stage. She had quite a gathering of people around her when she removed her head mic and began talking to some of her listeners. Johnny smiled over at her as she laughed and talked to the small group of people huddled around her, his heart was bursting with pride. God he loved her so much.

"Daddy can we gooo howme now" Nell whined running her arms around his neck and burying her face tiredly into his shoulder.

Smiling at his little angel Johnny kisses her on the forehead and chuckled. Nell always seems to be tired when she got bored it was her way of telling her mummy and daddy that she wanted to go home.

"Soon sweetheart just need to wait for mummy" he told her adjusting her on his hip just as Allie and Fredrick approached him with kind smiles.

"You made it then" she teased knowing how Helena was moaning backstage that he probably wouldn't make it.

"Just" he smirked back feeling guilty even so.

"How long have you been here?" He asked as Nell continued to suck on her thumb still tiredly resting her head on her daddy's shoulder.

"All morning, we helped set up and lots of people have already spoken on stage" she explained just as they spotted Helena finally heading over to them.

She smiled brightly seeing her daughter tiredly resting her head on Johnny's shoulder. He had made it!

"Hello" she grinned at him before leaning up to press a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Hellie you were great" Allie cut in which had her smiling towards her whilst linking her hand in the crook of Johnny's arm.

"Mummy I want to go howme noowww" Nell moaned tiredly again fidgeting in her fathers arms as she wriggled in frustration.

Rolling her eyes at her little fussy yet super adorable child Helena chuckled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "I have a few things I have to do here sweetheart perhaps daddy can take you home?"

"We'll take her, Johnny's has just arriv..." Allie cut herself off realising she had given him away but giggled at his surprised reaction even so.

"Sorry..." she bit her lip awkwardly seeing Helena raise her eye brow at him.

"I'm sorry I was caught up in traffic but I heard the end of your speech" Johnny was quick to say smirking at Helena seeing her roll her eyes again.

"We'll take her home" Allie began again before taking Nell from Johnny and into her arms. Nell immediately wrapped her arms around Allie as she carried her out with Fredrick followed behind. "See you later"

Smiling after them Helena smirked as Johnny wrapped his arm around the back of her waist and pulled her gently into his side. "I'm so proud of you baby" he whispered by her ear before his lips fell to her neck making her suddenly very warm to his touch.

"Even after only hearing the end of my speech..." she whispered as he lifted his head and kissed her lips lovingly.

"I heard enough for my heart to burst with pride....I love you so much" he continued to kiss her making her giggle against his lips as he deeper their kiss.

"Not here, there are people present" she laughed pushing him back, the blush on her cheek had him running both his arms around her before placing his forehead against hers.

"Are there?"

Rolling her eyes she untangled herself from his arms and shook her head with a smile. "You're so soppy"

Running his hand over her baby bump he smiled at her proudly again and kissed her cheek. "Fredrick told me something the other day"

"Oh?"

"At his and Allies wedding you thought I slept with one of their bridesmaids..."

Blinking in surprise at how random this all was Helena could only think that when she told Allie about that she must have told Fredrick. She wondered why Johnny thought it necessary to talk about that? That was over six years ago now....

"Didn't you?" She asked only thinking that because David had told her at the time.

"No, i don't want you to think that either....true I was going to hook up with her but I couldn't" he explained making her only smile adorably at him. The fact he thought he needed to justify himself was really rather sweet.

Pressing another kiss to his lips Helena cupped his cheek and smirked. "You don't have to feel guilty Johnny....but it's nice to know you didn't even so"

Running his arms around her he kissed her again just before she laughed and pushed him away gently "stop people are beginning to watch us" she laughed moving away and smirking at him.

"Now you can help me pack up" she said.

Watching her walk away he laughed as she shook her head at him. The smile on his face never seemed to fade when Helena was around, he gathered that's why he fell in love with her so easily, she made him happy.

A/N: I sincerely apologise for the longgggg wait. I hope this makes up for it and I hope you are all still enjoying reading❤️ please let me know your thoughts... thanks so much for reading!