Edward Furlong |meeting him|

Imagine you were at a meet and greet cause you were going to meet your celebrity crush, Edward Furlong. As you were waiting in line, 4 girls just randomly shoved you out of the way to get in front of you. Probably to meet him first. You asked them why and one if the girls said "We snuck in here and your close to the front so we cut you. Is that ok?" She said.

Then I said "First of all, Why are you sneaking in to here to meet Edward? And Second of all, Its ok but why would you just cut me?".

Then she said "Well, we didn't have enough money to buy tickets so we snuck in and ok, thank god." She told me relived that I'm not freaking out about it.

I then saw 4 security guards coming over to the girls and I said "Well, girls you better get out of here cuz the security guards are coming towards you, so you better hurry up and go. I know what they can do to you so, Go!" I told them all.

Then when they all turned around and saw the 4 security guards, they ran.

Then I was next in line.

When I went up there to Edward. He asked what happened over there and I told him everything. He then said "Ok, I've saw that happen before" and I said "Me too"

Then my turn was over but before I could walk off, he told the security guards to take me to the back of the stage and wait for his break time and they said ok and so did I.

A few minutes later

Then, they said on the speakers that it was Edward's break time.

Edward came down to the back of the stage and when he saw me, he started talking to me.

A few minutes into talking, he asked if i wanted to go get lunch with him and i said yes.

So, i texted my mom and she said it was ok.

So me and Ed went to go get something to eat. And a few minutes later, it was time for me to leave. I told him and he said ok. So we said our goodbyes and he asked me to hang out sometime and I said yeah. So we parted our ways and I walked home and he road in a limo back to the meet and greet place.

When I got home, I sat down on the couch and thought "Huh. Today was the best day ever. And now I'm friends, more like best friends with the Edward Furlong".

How do you like this imagine? I like it. It's a bit long but it's worth it. Bye and give feedback if you want to. Bye!❤♡♡

     Emma