The beginning

It all started with their first encounter. Blue and Gansey, the couple that has never met each other. It was April 25th, a special day for Blue and her family. While her aunt and herself were communicating the dead, Blue saw a spirit. It was a boy. Blue was shocked and confused, she's never seen a spirit before. Blue identified it as a boy. She asked him his name, which he answered as Gansey.

Gansey POV
While I was doing my business(if u know what i mean ahaha) i found myself in some where strange. I runned my fingers through my nose because of a POWERFUL stench. I realized it came from a midgety girl with some impressive dandruff. I could could see her lice fallingg! her nails were filthy from all the dirty she scratched off her pussy. I was surprise, id never seen a girl so dirty in my whole life. Even though she looked disgusting, the protruding bulge in my pants said otherwise. The midget seemed to realized, so she winked(beware she had worms coming out her eyelashes). I was astonished by her smell it left my nose utterly damaged. Oh nooooo!!! but suddenly she disappeared and now I find myself by my lovely camero.

I go inside and think about what just happened. I still can' believe it, i'll never be able to forget her.

i hope u guys liked it ehehhe;)
gimme your opinions in the comments :3