Stormy Weather

En başından başla

"Stalking Mr. Model while babysitting? Or this one is your attempt by telling him she is your and his chil-"

Before she could finish her words, Marinette covered he mouth using both of her hands, her face was as red as tomato when she knew what (Y/n) was about to say.

"That's not what I want to do, (Y/n)! That's just way too crazy!" (Y/n) then put Marinette's down so that she can talk, smirked at her reaction.

"Okay... I'm just kidding... I doubt you would do that..."

The four of them then tilted their head out from behind the tree to spot Adrien who was still doing his photoshoot.

"Okay, we'll get closer to him, like nothing, the 'if we're here, actually, it's totally by chance' type of deal." Marinette explained her plans.

Her simple yet suspiciously confident idea made two of her friends' eyebrows raised.

Alya started to spoke, "And then?"

Marinette grinned, "Then... I invite him to take a drink, like, a juice, right after his shooting! And then we'll get married! We'll live happily in a super beautiful house! We'll have a kid! No three! And a dog! Or.. a cat! No, two cats! A hamster! I love hamsters!" and she giggled happily to herself.

(Y/n) just sweatdropped with her friend's future imagination, 'That's actually too fast to happen, don't you think?' Of course, she wouldn't say it out loud.

Alya crossed her arms, "hey, if it doesn't bother you too much, we'll start by getting near him. As for the hamster, we'll see about that later..."

The four of them then went out from their hiding place and started to walk casually near the photoshoot area, except for Marinette who act like a creepy spy. (Y/n) and Alya sighed watching her not act like normal when she herself told everyone to act like one. As Marinette tried to redo their acting again, Adrien caught the four of them behind him. This made the bluenette came to halt and grinned to her ears if that's possible.

When Adrien saw them, he smiled warmly and waved at them, his eyes stared at the (h/c) one hoping that she would wave him back only to distracted by the cameraman.

"Did you see that?! He waved at me!" Marinette nudged Alya who is beside her while waving no-stop to Adrien.

"That's crazy, yeah, I saw it. It's not like were in the same class." Alya said sarcastically, slapped Marinette's hand to stop her waving.

"This. Is. Going. To. Take. Forever...." (Y/n) sighed heavily, already knew that it will be the same all over again. Well, this is Marinette we're talking about...

So instead of just stood there and do nothing, (Y/n) decided to think of a plan so that Marinette can confidently approach the blonde and ask him out.

'Gahhh!!! This is actually harder than I thought! If only Marinette can speak to him without stutter or say anything weird it woud have been easier...'

While the (h/c) girl was deep in her thoughts, Manon pleaded Marinette to get her one of the balloons for her. Since Marinette doesn't want to cause any trouble, she agreed and went with Manon. Meanwhile, Alya sat under the tree as she ate an apple, leaving (Y/n) who was still in her thoughts of her plan.

"No, no, no! It looks like you eating too much spaghetti! No, here we need more energy! More romanticism! We need... Oh, a girl!" the cameraman quickly searched a girl nearby only to spot a certain (h/c) who was still thinking. He did not waste his time as he ran towards her which made the girl glanced at him and stop whatever she was thinking.

"You! We need an extra!"

This confuses the girl, "W-who, me?''

"Yes! To pose with Adrien! You're the perfect match!" uh oh...