💞Chapter 1💞

Your mom - Y/N! Hurry up! You'r gonna miss your flight!
Y - Mom! My flight leaves in 5 hours, calm down!

Y - Why does she need to rush so much? Jeez, a break would be nice sometimes.

Today was the day you were flying out to Canada to live with your aunt and uncle. Your parents didn't have much money so your favourite aunt bought you a plane ticket so you could go live with them and live a full life. Your whole family had to work around the clock just to pay the bills so you were excited to get some time to yourself for once.

You go downstairs so you can get something to eat. Your mom made you one slice of plain toast, you grabbed your bags and left as your mother practically pushed you out the door.
Y - I'll be back to visit in a couple of months. Take care and I'll text you as soon as I land.
M - Good girl. I love you and I'm going to miss you so much, you know that right?
Y - Yes of course I do. And I'm going to miss you too.
M - Oh, here comes your taxi. Stay safe i love you.
Y - I love you too mom, and i will.

You waved goodbye to everyone and thought about how different your life was going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*When you get to the gate because I really can't be bothered to write you in the taxi🙈*

You were just sitting with your headphones in, waiting to board the plane when someone tapped your shoulder.
? - Umm is is seat taken? Can i sit there?
Y - No! take a seat! 

Omg he is so hot aaaaaahhhhhh

A really cute boy around your age just asked to sit next to you. He had these eyes. They were like staring into the ocean; instantly captivating you, making you get lost. His hair was a sort of medium brown and it looked soooooo fluffy and soft. All you wanted to do was touch it. But you didn't.
? - Im Josh. Josh Richards. And you are?
Y - I'm Y/N Y/L/N
J - Y/N? That's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl.
Y - Awww, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.
J - I try.
? - Ayo Josh, go come here a sec!

There was a group of boys who you guessed were josh's friends were calling him from a vending machine.

J - Just gimme two minutes. I'll be back. I promise
Y - Ok, no problem.

How. Is. He. So. Cute. It must be illegal. It has to be. Omg, he is smiling at me. Smile back, smile back and act natural.

You had hardly spoken to this boy and you could tell that you were already catching feelings. But how could you not?