Chapter two

Olivia's  POV
This morning I got up and grabbed my laptop I went into my emails and saw I got a job for running my own team and having full immunity. I look it over. I reply back then I went and made some coffee and took a shower. I put this on...

And I put some makeup on

And I put some makeup on. It was 0830 and jay was at work and so was Will. So I went online to see if I can find stuff for my house. I ordered some stuff and my phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hello," I said and the line was quite

"Sorry, hi this is Sargent Hall. I emailed you about the Sargent job." He said I sit down

"Yeah, I like the job. But where will I have my team." I said

"Well if you would like I can show you to the place in an hour. We can meet there, and you get to pick people yourself." He said

"Yeah sounds good thank you," I said and hung up I drank my coffee. He sent me the address and a time. I started my truck and I put my backup gun on my left ankle. And I Grab my coffee and stuff then hoped in my truck and I drive there. It took me ten minutes to find the place but I made it. He was there already. I hop out of my truck and walk up to this guy.

"Good morning Sargent," I said to him

"Good morning, do this will be your officer. So when you walk in you'll see your desk, Sargent, her name is Kate Marshall's and she's great." We went in and she was there I said hi

"Then you look to your right and that's that where we will be going. To you'll Put in a pin that will open the gate and you go up and your office will be right there." He said I look in my office it was big and I see six desks that were empty

"So you'll have to find six people to be with you. Then you walk down the hall over here and it's you four interrogation rooms then over her is your conference room. Then you got back to your office and right next to it is your break room." He said I look around while he takes a call I like it I text will back.

"So over here is your armory. Then down here in the underground garage. And all your team members will get police-issued cars, guns, and badges. So what do you think." He said

"I think I'll be your Sargent here sir. So when do I start." I asked he takes out a badge and gun and hand them to me

"Right now. All the paperwork is on your desk." He said and left. I went upstairs into my office and filled out everything. I went down and hung it to Sargent Marshall and I put in my pin and my fingerprint into the gate.

Then I went through police officers that I can have. I found two right out of the academy and two detectives. Then I found a petrol officer. I'm still looking for another one but I still have to hear back from them. I look at the time. It was 1200. I went to get some lunch with Jay and Will. I got there late they look at me.

"You seem happy," Jay said.

"Yeah, I got a job and I'm setting everything up right now," I said. They were happy for me. He eats. I head back to the office a lot of patrol officers were in the lobby. I went to my office. I move the desk so that there face each other. There are three groups. I put the board in a spot. I got some stuff online to my the office pop. I look at my emails and everyone I sent an email responded back to me. I told them to meet me at a place in Chicago. For supper, they were ok with it. I went to meet them. I see them all talking to each other.

"Good afternoon officers," I said. They all look at me.

"Good afternoon Sargent." They said I sit with them and we talk

"So call me Sargent Lewis or boss it's fine with me but not my first name, and you can't date your partners. So here's your badges and guns. You'll all get a police-issued SUV it will be undercover. Any question." I said mark Andersen raised his hand

"Yeah," I said.

"When do we start." He asked.

"Tomorrow 0830," I said. They nod we eat I answered more questions and got to know them more they got to know me more. We all left and I went home. I grab a beer and I watch tv. Then jay calls me.

"Hey, do you want to hang out?" He asked.  

"Not tonight I have some paperwork to fill out for my job and it's going to take a little bit. Raincheck." I said.

"Yeah, raincheck." He said and hung up I look at the paperwork I signed it and put it in the done pile.  I finished all the paperwork. I shut everything off and went to sleep.

_-___________________________________________________________________________

Hope you're enjoying to story. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

Thanks, 

      Property76.