Unclear

There is a bridge of memory
From earth to heaven above
It keeps you always near me
It's call the bridge of love

For the happiness you gave me
No one will ever know
It broke my heart to lose you
But I know
A part of me will always be with you

-unknown (see notes end of chapter)

After Zhe Yan finished dressing my wounds, he stands up and pats the none existing dust on his sleeves. He gaze at me with contemplative eyes.
I know he have a lot of questions that he wants to ask me but held himself back due to my injuries and lack of full consciousness.

I didn't notices when he quietly left because my thoughts were elsewhere.

My mind backtrack to previous events and what lead me to this moment. Like someone flipping the pages of a book backwards, my mind quickly organizes all the flashing images for my own comprehension and clarity.

From the very beginning before Heaven and Earth was yet formed all was ascending, flying, diving and delving. This was called the Grand Inception.
The Grand Inception produced space-time, and in turn space-time produced the original Qi.
Qi was believed to embody cosmic energy governing matter, time, and space.
A strong barrier divided the original Qi from the rest.
The Qi was light and pure in it's property and spread out to form Heaven, the remaining which was heavy and turbid congealed and form Earth.
The conjoined essences of Heaven and Earth produced Ying and Yang (a balance).

Heaven was formed on the outside and Earth became fixed within. Heaven took its body from the Yang, and Earth took its body from the Yin.

The supersessive of Yin and Yang creates the four seasons. The scattered essences of the four seasons created the myriad things.

The hot Qi of accumulated Yang produced fire; the essence of fiery Qi became the Sun.
The cold Qi of accumulated Yin produced water; the essence of watery Qi became the moon.
The overflowing Qi of the essences of sun and the moon made the stars and planets.

There were only images and no forms. All were obscure and dark, vague and unclear, shapeless and formless.

What's left of the insubstantial forms became Chaos or Hell. None could penetrate that murk when darkness and light became one.

The Yin and Yang dualism created two primeval spirits or gods known as Nuwa (female) and Fuxi (male).

Nuwa and Fuxi met on Mount Kunlun. They talked about becoming husband and wife but for millenniums they cohabited and co-dependent on each other.  So they felt ashamed of thoughts of being husband and wife because they treated each other as siblings.

They made a prayer...

"Oh Heaven, if thou wouldst send us two forth as man and wife, then make all the misty vapors gather. If not then make all the misty vapors disperse."

The misty vapors immediate slowly gathered.

Thus this is how his parents became husband and wife. They ruled the two realms of Heaven and Earth.