Paper Hearts

You bought alot of pink and red color paper at the last stop you was artist Law and his crew love your art work on different things. You putting together an heart out of paper you been sitting in your room all day working on this piece of art you figure it might help Law out with his studies you staring at a book with an heart on it.. "Y/N!" Shachi voice came from the other side of the door "What it is Shachi? I'm Busy!" You shouted from the other side of the door. "Your turn to make dinner!" He said that right it's was her turn to make dinner was it? she sighed that means  her paper heart will not be finished until later.

As you left your room heading down to the kitchen to start dinner everyone love your cooking you chief also you started on dinner with the unfinished project still on your mind. As Law entered the kitchen staring at you you covered in red paint and some pink paint also. "in a Hurry?" He asked you blinked as you notices you still had paint on your hands and face also. "Damn it." Law smirked he like it when you covered in paint he grabs an wet towel then cleaned you up. "Captain! I'm not an child!" You pouted.

"You're messy Y/N-ya. Call me Law when we're alone." You blushed as you let him clean the paint off your face and hands. As you finished dinner you had two large plates of food. "Dinner is ready!" You shouted as the crew came running into the dinning area eating  their food You left the dinning area returned to your room to finished that project after three hours you finished with the heart. "Finally!" You smiled. There was an knock on your door you shoved the paper heart behind you. "Come in!" You said as Law open the door. "Are you going eat? You need eat something Y/N-ya.." He asked.

"I'll in moment. I just needed finished an art work as Law blinked before leaving the room you take the paper heart. As you left your room you notices Law and Penguin  talking in room where they would play games and relax. Good Law wasn't in his room you walked down the hallway with the art work in your hands as you reached Law's room sudden pair of arms grab you then pulled you into his chest. "Where are you going?" Law's voice whispered into your ear. "I was..." You was cut off by Law pulling you into his rooms he stared at you with the paper hear in your hands. "I made this for you. I thought it --" You cut off by Law kissing you.

This man taken your real heart without you noting it with paper hearts all over it.