Part 1

It had been nine years, nine fucking years since I kissed the man I loved good luck and goodbye.
I took another hit of the meth – this batch was shit but I wanted anything to make me forget. It still hurts when his name passes my mind.
As the meth haze hit me, I went back to the last time I saw him, to the time when my heart was whole and I wasnt lost.....

9 years ago ......
We woke up an hour late. Yankton was a rural place with not that much going on. Perfect for what we had planned.
I turned my head to look at Michael who sleepily smiled at me and said,
“You ready for today?”
I laughed and said,
“You bet"
Suddenly Michael’s phone rang, he groaned as he looked at the screen and answered it.
“What’s up Brad?”
I couldn’t hear the answer but going on Mike’s reaction, Brad was pissed.
Michael agreed to something then hung up.
“Time to go"
He sighed.
We got out of bed and got ready, today was going to be a good day – I could feel it.
As we left our room in the Banner Hotel, I turned to Michael and kissed him.
“What was that for"
He laughed.
“For luck and cause I love you”
Michael smiled and said,
“Yeah, Love you too. Now let’s get going"

A bang on my trailer door snapped me out of the haze. I wiped my eyes, and stumbled up. 
“Who the fuck is it?”
I yelled
“It’s me"
I groaned and stumbled into the door, basically opening it. 
Wade stood in front of me, painted up like an idiot. I groaned, waiting for him to talk. I was in no mood to talk. When he didn’t say anything I went back in and shut the door, I heard Wade shuffle off – he’d be back later.

I cooked up the next batch of Meth and entered into my haze – I never took drugs like this. You know a line here a smoke there....
It was losing Michael that made me do this. Made me shut out all I knew, and hide out in this shitty little trailer, mething it up every day to numb how I felt.

This time the haze hit me hard.