Cast Introductuions/Descriptions

Dewanda Wise (Erin Kennedy )She a 39 year old real estate agent

She a 39 year old real estate agent . She is from Brooklyn, New York born and raised. She's a free spirit. Her parents died when she was younger so she went to stay with her grandma, which is where she met her friends now they are like her family. Although she's grown she's not ready for full adult responsibilities because she afraid of change, she's still living her college days in a way. She's afraid of commitment, because her ex girlfriend from college left her for a man, she's never told anyone this . She just kept it inside. She just slept with women but never formed relationships with any of them.  That's until she meets Eva Dandrige  , she has feelings for her that she's afraid to admit so , Her and Eva keep it strictly sex nothing more.

  That's until she meets Eva Dandrige  , she has feelings for her that she's afraid to admit so , Her and Eva keep it strictly sex nothing more

Gabrielle Union ( Eva Dandrige) She's a 38 year old year old Lawyer. She's the best in Atlanta, Georgia. She has never lost a case ever. She's from Nebraska born and raised. She grew up in a strict home. Her parents wanted her to be perfect and nothing but it any slip up would cause her to get hit by her mother. This made Eva the way she is today. She felt un loved at times, so what she didn't get at home she looked for in her lovers as she got older. She is a hopeless romantic who has gotten her heart broken multiple times. Even though she's unlucky at love she never gives up. She believes that one day she's going to find her equal.