🌻Chapter 05🌻

Start from the beginning

"Heyyo! Here are the menus!" Shirako sudden interruption cut off their moment. She put down the two thin books on their table. Izuku hurriedly retracted her hand from Toya, bringing her hand close to her chest. Her freckled face was flushed with crimson shades, which made the young lady looked much more adorable than just now.

'Cute and precious...' The blonde male thought as he admired her cuteness. "Setsuno~ Oi~" Shirako waved a hand in front of his face, breaking him out of his train of thoughts.

"Well... I will have Chocolate Oreo Parfait." Izuku already voiced out her order while Toya was still deciding. "U-um, give me the same one as her..." He blurted out without thinking twice, too lazy to choose.

"Aight! Two Chocolate Oreo Parfaits will be served in 15 minutes! I hope you can wait for your orders to be made, dear customers!" Shirako giggled gleefully before walking away from the duo.

"Your co-worker is an energetic one." The green-haired woman chuckled heartily. "Shirako is always like that. She is a bright girl and our customers' favourite." Toya sheepishly told her, scratching his cheek although he didn't feel itchy.

"Oh. She is so lucky." Izuku just nodded her head I understanding.

"Um, Midoriya-san... May I ask a question?"

"Hm? Sure, why not?"

"That guy who harassed you.... Who is he?" Toya hesitantly questioned Izuku the deep question. He was worried that it would hurt her feelings, but he was at the peak of his curiousity. He had no choice but to ask.

Izuku's world stopped turning for a few seconds. Her eyes weren't blinking at all. It seemed like she was too deep in her thoughts.

"That guy... He... He is..." Izuku's fingers intertwined in nervousness. Taking a deep breath, pausing her sentence there, she then spoke up again,

"He is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up about five months ago." Her answer extremely shocked Toya. His eyes went wide in disbelief.

"Y-your ex?! And he is attacking you?!"

"Perhaps because of the fact that I ended our relationship..."

Looking down to her hands, Izuku could feel tears threatened to flow down. Her mind was recalling those painful moments she caught Denki in his bed...with her friend.

"That guy cheated on me. If I knew this would happen, I would never give away my whole heart to him..." A sad smile mustered on her quivering lips, shiny crystal liquid eventually flowed down her cheeks.

Toya stared at Izuku in pity, not a single word could he utter to comfort the lady before him.

"Well... That's mean we are in the same boat right now." Those words just left his mouth on whim without he realizing. Izuku lifted her head up, confusion written on her face.

"My ex-girlfriend cheated on me too and left me in mountain of debts." Toya explained, a bitter smile spread on his pale face.

"Huh? She is the behind the problem you told me before?" Izuku asked for confirmation. Toya nodded  his head yes. Her jaw dropped to the floor.

'How cruel of her! To hurt someone as kind as Setsuno-san... And throw him away in despair like that... This woman is the worst.' Izuku thought.

Before Izuku could speak up again, Shirako came to their table with their parfaits. The greenette immediately wiped off her tears.

"Two parfaits are here! Enjoy your meal!" Shirako chimed, placing the two tall glasses of parfaits on their table.

Izuku beamed in happiness at the appetizing sight of the amazing, perfect parfaits.

"Why don't we enjoy this first?"

"Yes! I love to!"

With that, the two new friends enjoyed their meal and time together...

~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Yooo, I have time to update today! UwU

Gonna bless you guys with this fluff/slight angst chapter!