1

This fucking bullshit.

My boyfriend had decided to drag me out of my goddamn house at midnight to go to a party.

A party.

Really?!

I had to sneak out from my own goddamn house just so he could take me to a party. The little bitch told me he was getting me ice cream.

I want my ice cream.

But that's besides the point.

I was walking into a house filled with horny, drunk, or high, assholey teenagers.

Exactly what I wanted to do on a Friday night.

Yay.

Caleb was tugging my hand and leading me to a table that had all the drinks. He grabbed himself and red cup and filled it with something, probably beer. He started to fill me one up to, "No. I don't drink, remember?"

I mean you'd think he'd remember, I've been dating him for two years now. "Oh. Shit. My bad."

I smiled at him and he chugged his beer and then pulled me to the dance floor.

That's the only part about parties that I actually liked. The dancing and the mosh pits.

I'm not even gonna lie, I threw it back. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Caleb laughed as he grabbed my hips. I stopped and turned back around to face him.

God he was hot.

Caleb has beautiful eyes. They were a dark brown, like his skin, but his eyes were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. The way they gleamed and sparkled when he smiled or laughed. Or when they would crinkle when he was frustrated about something.

I could stare into his eyes for hours if I could.

"Skye, do you wanna go somewhere?" Caleb asked me after we had tired ourselves out from dancing.

"Yes. Please!"

Caleb led me up the stairs and I followed. Like an eager puppy.

He took me to a bedroom and sat down on the bed. "Skye we need to talk." he let out, I could barely hear him.

"Oh...ok. Is everything ok?"

"Yes, of course! Well...no. Not exactly. I just, I just think that...well. Um..." Caleb stuttered on. He closed his eyes and took a breath. I waited.

"Caleb?"

"Hm?" he responded.

"What's wrong?" I whispered gently.

He sighed and I placed my hand on top of his. He flinched. And that's when I knew something was really wrong.

"I think we should stop seeing eachother. I don't think we work anymore." He blurted out. And when he finished he moved his hand out from under mine.

"I...oh." Was all I could say.

"It's not you it's me. I swear. I just need a break and... I'm sorry?" That was his pathetic excuse. And I told him.

"Well that was pathetic." I said, holding back tears.

"I'm sorry...what?" his face contorted into one of confusion. It made me want to laugh.

"Two years of my fucking life wasted on you and all I get is 'It's not you, it's me.'  That's fucking pathetic! God! You know you wear my first for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. I love you, dude. And you're just leaving me?" I yell as the tears stream down my face, smearing mascara all over my face.

"Uh, yes. I don't love you anymore. I'm not sure if I ever did. Skye, I'm sorry but we're done. I don't think there's any chance of us getting back together." And with that, he stood up and left.

So I sat there. And cried.

"Fuck that." I whispered to myself. I stood up and walked into the bathroom.

I stared myself down in the mirror. My hair had been straightened from it's naturally curly hair, it reached just past my shoulders. My eyes were swollen and red from the crying.

I blinked.

God I was a mess.

And then I broke down again. I fell to the floor and started to cry.

Somehow I ended up in the bathtub just crying in there.

My legs had been pulled up to my chest and my head was buried in them.

"Are you ok?" I hear someone's soft voice ask.

I look up and see an angel of a boy. "Are you ok?" he repeats.

I blink at him and then nod. He sits down next to me and sighs.

"Bad day?"

"Yup. One of the worst days I've ever had. You?" I ask.

He nods.

I look at him and he looks at me. We both offer each other a weak smile.

I finally take in all of his features.

He had a sharp jawline, tanner skin, good ass eyebrows, brown eyes (just like Calebs), and fluffy brown hair.

I'm not even gonna lie. He was hotter than Caleb.

"So...why are we sitting in a bathtub?" he asks.

"Seemed as good of place as any to have a mental breakdown." I responded, sniffling a little.

"Ah. And why are we having a mental breakdown?"

"My boyfriend of two years just dumped me. You know what he said? He said 'It's not you, it's me.'" I informed him.

His eyes widened a little bit, "Holy shit. He seems like a douche."

I laugh and roll my eyes a little, "Yeah. Tell me about it."

"A girl I was really into just made out with my ex bestfriend."

"Oh...I'm sorry," I sway a little bit and hit him, "At least we both found new mental breakdown buddies."

He laughs and looks at me again. His eyes glance down at my lips. I look away and wipe my face and then I look back at him. He looks at my lips again.

And before I knew it I was laying on the bed in the other room, "Wait. Wait! I know your name."

"Mattia." he mumbles. And that's all I needed to know.

The next morning I wake up early.

"Shit." I whisper. I look around and see Mattia laying on the bed and I curse again.

I grab my clothes and then I walk out the door and call my brother.

"What the fuck do you want. It's seven a.m." He mumbles.

"I was at a party. I need you to pick me up. Please!" I yell through the phone.

"Fine. Send me the address." he grumbles.

"Thank you Wells. Love you!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. You owe me." he hangs up.

A/n
This fan fic is ab Mattia from tiktok.

Uh don't worry I'll also write another fanfic ab Alessio.

But enjoy.

-Eve