"You really love her don't you" Larry didn't need an answer he could tell just by the boyish smile Johnny had painted across his lips. It was sweet yet he was concerned that with everything Helena had been though she might not be able to start a relationship with Johnny. Larry didn't want this to break him...

"I care about her" Johnny reasoned even with a small smile tugging at his lips.

Shaking his head Larry laughed. "So what's there to do in London" he asked changing the subject only for Johnny to place his drink down and shrug whilst crossing his arms.

"I'm going to a party tonight, you can be my date if you want?"

Smirking at his friend Larry rolled his eyes. "What's the party?"

"My friend Allie is turning 35....it's a small gathering of friends at her place"

"This wouldn't happen to be Allie Esiri would it? Helena's best friend?" Larry asked knowing full well he was going to see Helena. Johnny Depp really wasn't so hard to read...

Smiling at Larry Johnny couldn't help but laugh a little and shake his head. "Yes, but we have become  close friends too since I've been in London"

"I see, and of course Helena will be there?" Larry asked with a knowing smirk.

"She might" Johnny smirked back picking up his drink and sipping at him with a knowing look in his eye. Larry smiled shaking his head at his friend. Johnny really was so transparent and not smooth at all like some might think.

"Well I look forward to meeting Helena, properly this time"

————————

"You made it" Allie grinned as she hugged Johnny at her front door to greet him. Breaking away she smiled towards his friend standing just beside him.

"Of course, Happy Birthday Allie" he said handing her an expensive bottle of champagne which she excepted with a kind smile.

"Thank you Johnny"

"This is my friend Larry, he's just arrived in London and so I thought it would be nice for him to come along too" with this he patted Larry on the back.

"The more the merrier, nice to meet you" Allie smiled whilst shaking his hand and welcoming them both into her home. There was music playing and lots of people gathered in her large living and dinning room dancing and having a good time. Her home was beautifully decorated with balloons and banners to celebrate her birthday and he could tell it was already a successful night.

"Your home is lovely" Johnny said over the music making Allie smile towards him. Just then Fredrick, Allie's husband came over and ran his arm around her before shaking Johnny and Larry's hand. They talked for a while before Fredrick took the two men to the kitchen to get them a drink.

As they headed into the large kitchen Johnny smiled to himself noticing Helena standing there in an apron preparing some small sandwiches for the guests. She was wearing a black dress with matching heels, with her hair loosely tied up into a messy bun on top of her head.

"What can I get you both?" Fredrick asked which had Helena looking up finally towards them. Her face lit up as she met Johnny's gaze. She wasn't sure if he would be here tonight and so she was glad.

"Johnny" she beamed not keeping her eyes off him as she ran her hands down her apron and lifted it off over her head. Her bruising was now gone and completely healed and the smile that she was wearing made Johnny's heart warm. It seemed it wasn't just her face that was healing so well....

Making his way round to her they embraced in a friendly hug which had Larry smirking away along with Fredrick. Everyone close to them were just waiting now until they got together, it was only a matter of time. The pair of them had been good at dragging it out that was for sure.