Just as I was about to reach for my journal, someone shoved me to the side and grabbed it.

"Louis?" I tilt my head, squinting my eyes.

"You're not leaving." He says sternly.

"Yes I am in like twenty minutes. Give it back, Louis." I talk through gritted teeth as I glared at my watch.

"No can do love. You aren't leaving." He smiles, in triumph.

"Easy, I'll call Mrs. Wilson, and I'll tell her to call your manager, and tell her to send you back home." I blackmailed.

He gasped, wide eyed. "You wouldn't."

"Yes I would." I rose an eyebrow holding my hand out, beckoning for him to hand it over.

He seemed hesitant at first, but let go of it reluctantly as it landed in my hands.

"Thank you." I say simply.

"ASHLEY WAIT!" Louis groaned running out of the cabin for me as he grabbed onto my leg as he was on the ground.

"LOUIS GET OFF OF ME. I HAVE TO GO. NOW IT 17 MINUTES!" I shouted, trying to tug my leg away, but he wouldn't let go.

"Ashley please, you can't go." Lucy pleaded coming out of nowhere.

"I know you want me to stay.. But I just have to do this, please?" I pleaded back. I really didn't want this to be that hard to leave these guys, but.. I just have to.

"We're stalling you. Alright?" Niall blurts out unexpectedly.

"NIALL!" They scolded him.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"You have 17 minutes I heard.. Just give us that time to try and convince you to stay." Liam explained, as they all nodded heavily.

I know either way it wouldn't work, but I guess I would see their strategy.

I sighed, giving all of them a glare before answering, "Now 16 minutes."

"We love you, please stay. You're the best thing that happened to us including these stunning girls. We need you to stay." Zayn says.

"And if you leave, the package deal wouldn't be complete right?" Liam remarked.

"At least I tried to stall her." Louis shrugged, all dirty from the rocks and sand on the ground.

I chuckle lightly, amused at his remark.

"Ashley, all of us girls have known each other ever since we were 16. And we all wanted to spend our summers together, not ever missing a thing. We gained some people in the family, which will be even awesomer." Moe giggled, referring to the boys.

"You're calling them family. Guys, we barely know them." I say stubbornly.

But the only reason why I said that was because I didn't want them in our lives.. We should've just ignored them from the start and had camp like normal people. We WERE living a normal life, until One Direction came into that life.. And I just wish me and the girls got that life back.

"What?" Louis cocked his head to the side, taken aback at my answer. Same were the boys.

"Guys, I have to really go." I say, glaring at the text my mom just sent.

Mom: Luckily going to be there early sweetie. In just five mins, so wait outside alright? Miss u! ttyl :-)

I smile at the try of putting a smiley face and the 'ttyl' in there. I quickly stuff my phone into my pocket.