1..

𝗠𝗶𝗱 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 2016 ,

Tamiyah | TeTe .

" Mane it's hot as fuck outchea " Dede said as he wiped his forehead full of sweat.

" Let's walk to the store on 38th " Mark said as he stood up from the steps on the porch and dusted off his clothes.

DeDe stood up and was about to walk off until I stopped them.

" Y'all forgot that we waiting on Zay and nem? "

DeDe smacked his lips and sat back down.

About ten minutes went by before Zay all black 2008 Honda pulled up. This nigga really be cruising in this fucking stolen car.

Zay hopped out the drivers seat as DJ hopped out the passenger followed by Trey , NeNe , and Zara hopping out the backseat.

" Aye Zay bring us to the store on 38th" DeDe said as he walked towards Zay car.

" Nigga , I have to use that lil gas that I got to pick up our shipment and make these drops later" Zay said as he mugged DeDe causing me and NeNe to laugh as she sat on the side of me on the steps.

" Bitch the store only 2 blocks away " DeDe said as he frowned.

" Well I guess we better start walking then , huh ? " Zay said as he started to walk in the streets.

DeDe smacked his lips and followed behind Zay.

The rest of us stood up and followed behind them.

" Aye where Jay and nem at? " DJ asked as we made a left on 36th.

" Him , Bam , and Woo chilling at Woo house. He said call them when we got the shipment" Mark answered.

DJ nodded.

The rest of the walk to the store was full of us joking and having fun.

" Aye look it's Trell and gang" Trey said as he walked up to the store.

I looked up to see Kentrell , Ben , 3Three , and Pap.

( only them OG youngboy fans know about Pap )

We know NBA because we grew up with them in the northside. They also was our suppliers for our drugs.

" Y'all shipment come gone be ready at 9:00 so just come pick it up from the trap then " 3 said as he dapped up Zay.

We all nodded.

" Aye , Ken how you feel that your song at 1 million views on YouTube ? " I asked Trell

" I ain't gone lie it's the best feeling ever cause look where we come from and a nigga really doing this rap shit. This only 1 accomplishment out of many mo' to come tho. I'm a make the whole northside proud "

" Just don't forget about us when you make it big" NeNe said

" I won't , on my sons I won't"

-

2:00 a.m.

Everybody was sitting in my living room counting money. We had just made it back to the house from making drops and breaking into some houses on the southside.

" We get a 1,000 each " Zay said as he handed everybody their money.

" Damn that a big shipment " Zara said recounting her money.

" I'm bout to go cash out at the mall !" DeDe yelled while cheesing hard as fuck.

" Aight , I'm bout to gone head get out of here. Anybody who need a ride somewhere better come on" Zay said as he stood up from the couch and pulled his keys out his pocket.