Chapter 4

I was running towards an endless forest. Finally, I'm free. I better find my way out before its too late. I keep telling myself.

I was looking backward while running as I felt like someone is following me. I gathered all my strength to run as fast as I can. Then I heard a creaking sound and I fell to the ground.

As I looked down at my legs, I saw something white piercing through my jeans. Blood running besides it. Then I realised its my bone. Fuck I broke my leg and I can see my bone too.

I was crying and whining with all the pain I'm having. I was cursing with every words I could think of. Then someone grabbed my hair from behind.

It made me shout with my lungs out. I couldn't see the face yet. Then the person behind me grabbing my hair said,

"You'll get your punishment for running away. Tch tch tch!! Already broke your tiny leg. You lemme miss the fun and pleasure of doing it."

It wasn't the monster I've encountered before. How could he know where I'm running? Why I can't figured out his real face? But I'm definitely sure it wasn't the monster or say my newly adopted master.

Then I felt a sharp needle piercing on my shoulder which made me scream in pain. I find it difficult to breathe then I heard  another voice.

"Rose... Rose... Rose... Wake up. Wake up."

I wanted to opened my eyes but I couldn't. The pain in my shoulder and legs is weakening me.

Wait a second, I heard she said "wake up" that means I'm dreaming. I'm having some fucking nightmares. Please open up I told myself to get rid of the pain.

The voice still continued to wake me up and finally after few moments I opened my eyes. And a lil girl was shaking me to wake me up.

Aww she's so sweet. Her lil hands must be tired. I gave her a smile. Then I remembered I didn't know her at all. Yet I saw her somewhere.

She wasn't my cousin or niece or nephew or my friends, relatives. Why did I remember her face? I thought myself. Then I sprang up on the bed.

"Holy sh... Shower. It wasn't a dream at all", I tell myself.

"What? Then why you screaming? You made me nervous", she said.

"I was having a nightmare that's why I screamed. Thanks... Mmm Lily right?"

"You're weird. Much weirder then you look", Lily said with a puzzled look.

"Well sorry about that. Lemme explain I was having a nightmare, that made me scream cuz I broke my leg and someone grabbed my hair from back and bit my shoulder. When you tried to woke me up I thought everything was a dream. I meant everything... ", I explained everything by waving my hand towards the place to let her know that I'm talking about the present scenario.

"Oh. Haha", then she broke into laughter after realising what I'm explaining to her.

"Okay it's dinnertime. Come. Wait a second, change it to this", she continued while giving me a white dress.

"What's this?", I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Your dress", she simply replied and I continued watched her for more information like why.

"You're free to wear whatever you like on everyday but on Monday and Thursday you have to wear either white or red", Monster said leaning on the door then he walked towards us. .

"Master", she said while giving him a hug as he kneeled down to give her a hug as well.

Eww disgusting after knowing he's a monster how could she even do that like he was normal. Where the hell I'm ended this time. Shit! I should have listened to you Mom. I said to myself.

"Haha. Lily go join the others we'll join soon", he said.

As soon as Lily walked out the door he closed it and came towards me.

Damn man, you're freaking me out. Please don't stand next to me. Please please please. I think myself and close my eyes shut.

I opened my eyes as I found him holding my waist from behind.

"Did you forget I can hear your thoughts? Well I like it though, I mean your thoughts", he whispered blowing hot airs on my neck.

I was getting goosebumps and trying myself to freed from his grip then he tightened his grip. I recalled my previous encounter and stop fighting.

"Good. That's my girl. You learn it so fast. Mmmm and your smell it's... Beyond explaination", he said while sniffing me.

Then he started to lick my neck, I'm getting the feeling of electricity running through my whole body. I shivered with his movements. Then my tummy growls.

"Sorry love. You're hungry. Come let's dine first", he said after releasing me from his grip.

"No I'm not", I disagreed.

As I was heading towards the bathroom to change my clothes. All of a sudden the world began to roll upside down which made me fall to the ground. I mean almost, as the fastest thing was besides me, I didn't touch the ground. He hold me way before that.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Mmm... Lightheaded", I bluntly replied.

He drank from me like I'm a living soda can, yet he dared to ask what's wrong!!

His chuckled grabbed my attention. I was looking at him to find the reason then I realised he can read mind dumbo.

"I got it. Be ready and had your fill", he spoke softly then I entered the bathroom.

"Pffft such an embarrassing moment in my entire life. Well a lil lesser than the tripping on the newly mopped college floor ,I guess", I told to myself.

Yeah it was an embarrassing moment. I can't think out loud. Or say can't think at all. As he told me he can listen to me far beyond anyone else.

I'm so fucked up. I don't wanna end up here. Not at all. I've a life out there. My family and friends must be worried about me. Are they still looking for me?

Did they know I'm still alive and being held captive by a lunatic powerful vampire? I wish they wouldn't.

After shedding tears and wiping it off, I headed towards the dining hall. I've to eat before I knocked into unconsciousness. But thinking about those stinky bread, I used to serve with makes me appetiteless.

"I better find out what we're going to be served. I mustn't lose my health and sanity", I mumbled.