Night 1

"There once was a boy named Harry Potter who was born to a loving mother and father. His mother's name was Lily and his father's name was James. One night, there house in Godric's Hollow was broken into by something Harry didn't understand because he was only 15 months old. That night, bad things happened to Harry's parents. Harry's parents were killed. The intruder went after Harry, but thankfully, Harry's mother put a protection spell onto her baby before she died. This protection spell saved Harry from the evil intruder. The little Harry was left with only a lighting bolt shaped scar on his forehead. The curse of the intruder rebounded onto himself because of the protection spell that was put onto Harry. The intruder disappeared and was no longer in Harry's nursery. That same night, Harry was taken to his aunt and uncle's house by 3 very important people. Mr. and Mrs. Dursely had a son named Dudley. The Dursely's were rich muggles. They spoiled their son rotten! When Harry and Dudley were old enough to do things on their own, Harry became a human punching bag. Harry was hit and punched and pushed all the time. One day on Dudley's birthday, Harry's aunt and uncle took the boys to the zoo. They were all looking at a snake. Dudley yelled at the snake to move and pounded on the glass. Mr. Dursely did the same. When the snake didn't move, Dudley and Mr. and Mrs. Dursely went to look at different animals. Harry stayed at the snake enclosure and apologized to the snake; and didn't expect to get an answer back, but the snake looked up at Harry as if he were listening to him. Harry asked the snake if he could hear him and the snake nodded it's head. Harry had a tiny conversation with the snake. While Harry was talking to the snake, Dudley ran up to the enclosure, pushed Harry out of the way which made him fall to the ground, and called for his mummy and daddy. Dudley put his hands up onto the glass and stared in on the snake. Harry focused on the glass, and out of nowhere, the glass disappeared and Dudley fell in. The snake slithered out the enclosure, looked at Harry, and thanked him. The snake slithered out of the zoo, scaring everyone. Dudley stood up and he put his hand up where the glass used to be. When Dudley realized the glass was back, he immediately called for his mum and pounded on the glass. Mrs. Dursely screamed and put her hands up on the glass and was screaming with Dudley. Harry was on the ground laughing at Dudley when Mr. Dursely saw him. Mr. Dursely looked deep at Harry which scared Harry and made him stop laughing. Dudley was helped out of the enclosure, wrapped up in a blanket, and the Dursely's and Harry went back home. When they got home Mrs. Dursely took Dudley to the living room and Mr. Dursely yelled at Harry. Harry was pushed into his little room under the stairs, was locked in, and was told "There's no such thing as magic!" The next day, Harry picked up the mail that was dropped off and looked through it. Harry's eyes widened when he saw that there was a letter adressed to him. Harry went into the kitchen and handed the rest of the mail to his uncle. As Harry was reading the envelope with his name on it, Dudley ran up to Harry, snatched the letter, and gave it to his dad. Mr. Dursely, Mrs. Dursely, and Dudley all looked at the letter and then at Harry. Over the next days to a week, Mr. Dursely would get the mail and rip up all the letters that were adressed to Harry. Every letter that was for Harry said "Mr. H. Potter, The Cupboard under the Stairs, 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, SURREY", was ripped up or put in the fire place. On a Sunday morning, Harry was passing out cookies to the Dursely's when they all started hearing something in the chimney. The next thing they knew, hundreds of letters were flying into the living room. Mr. Dursely, Mrs. Dursely , and Dudley all screamed in terror. Harry on the other hand, was happy and smiling alot. Harry got on the table and tried to catch one of the letters. Eventually, Harry caught one and ran to his little cupboard under the stairs. Mr. Dursely followed him and caught him. Harry and Mr. Dursely wrestled for a bit and Mr. Dursely screamed that he was taking them far far away to where the letters couldn't get to Harry. On the night when they were at the little place where Mr. Dursely took them, Harry was the only one woke. Harry drew a "birthday cake" for himself and even drew "candles" on top. At the right time, Harry said "Make a wish, Harry" and he blew the "candles" out. As soon as Harry blew out the "candles", there was a huge thud on the door. Two more thuds came and the door fell down revealing an enormous man. Mr. Dursely and Mrs. Dursely came downstairs, Mr. Dursely holding a shotgun in hand and Mrs. Dursely hiding behind her husband. Dudley was also woke and got onto a little dresser looking scared. The enormous man entered the little room and spotted Dudley. The enormous man, whose name was Hagrid, thought that Dudley was Harry. Once the clarification was made, Hagrid told the actual Harry about Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Mr. Dursley didn't allow Harry to go to Hogwarts, Mrs. Dursley told Hagrid and Harry about the story of when Harry's mum got her Hogwarts letter, Dudley ate the cake that Hagrid brought for Harry's birthday, Hagrid gave Dudley a little pigs tail, which made him and his parents freak out. Hagrid looked at his watch, told Harry that they best be off, and headed towards the door. Hagrid pulled down the door, looked back at Harry, and said "unless you'd rather stay of course." Hagrid left the little house, Harry hesitated for a second, grabbed his jumper, and left too." "Alright alright. Hate to break this up, but it's time for bed.", said Harry. "Oh please can mummy tell a little bit more of the story?!", said Maudie. "Yeah can she, dad?!", said James. "I'm sorry kids, but it's time for bed. You have school in the morning.", Said Harry. "Don't worry kids, Mummy can tell more of the story another night. Tomorrow is a very big day for James", said Hermione. "Alright, mum.", said James. Hermione and Harry kissed their kids heads and sent them to their rooms. "Can you believe that he is going to be at Hogwarts tomorrow for the first time ever just like we did 23 years ago?", said Hermione. "I can. Do you think he's going to be in Gryffindor house like us?", Harry asked his wife. "I think he will. Do you recon Maudie will be in Gryffindor as well when she goes in a few years?, asked Hermione. "I think she'll be in Hufflepuff. We've already gotten a Gryffindor.", said Harry. "True. Hey, where's Isabelle?", Hermione asked Harry with a confused look on her face. "She went to bed 10 minutes ago. She might still be woke. You can go and check.", Harry said. "Yeah. I'll go and see.", said Hermione. Hermione went to Isabelle's room, opened the door, and found her first born peacefully sleeping. Hermione walked over to Isabelle's bed, kissed her forehead, and walked out of the room. Hermione and Harry went to their room, got ready for bed, kissed each other goodnight, and went to bed.

Thank you for reading! Byeeee!