BEHIND THE DOOR.

"Midorikawa Asahina-San, i love you, please go out with me" Asahina was very stuned, inside her head she was laughing at herself, how could she be that paranoic about that situation.

There he was, bowing his upper-body in 90°, she couldn't see his face, the only thing that she could see was his height and his hair. His (approximately) 168cm against her 178cm. And his hair was a messy grayish black.

"There's no need to bow, i'm not a Shogun"

"What are you saying Asahina-San, you're the coolest person in here, i always admired you" Said the boy, while talking with her, he left the bow, in that moment she saw his traits, a very pale and fragile skin, big eyebags and grayish eyes, that seemed very sick.

Asahina deep in thoughts, remembered this person. Kobayashi (Y/n) a students of the classroom next door of Asahina, 2-A. She always saw him during PE shared classes, always sitting under the shadow of a tree.

She always wondered why he never took EP classes, now seeing him closer, that question got an answer. He seemed to be a very sickly boy.

"So? Kobayashi-San, why have you called me here?" Asked Asahina.

"No need to be so formal, call me (Y/n), and i already told you. Please go out with me" He bowed again.

"I wasn't referring to that, Kobayashi-San, i referred to why here in the rooftop? Why at this time, and why me?" Asahina said, really confused.

"Well, here, to not embarras you, at this time, since you have after school club activities, i didn't want you to loses time talking with me. And you, because i really admire you, always, since last year when i saw you in the sport festival, YOU WERE SO AMAZING, YOU WON TO SANA-SENPAI LAST YEAR AC-*cough cough* (Y/n) was interrupted by a lot of coughs.

"Kobayashi-San, are you okay?" Asahina asked very worried for the condition standing in front of her.

"Yes, yes no need to worry" Said boy smiled at her, making her feeling a little warm inside.

'Eh? Eh? Why are you feeling this, you already said to your friends, you don't time, neither interest in a relationship, so why are you delaying to give him a answer, say it, SAY IT".

"So? What you say Asahina-San, will you go out with me?" The boy questioned once again, waiting for a clearly response.

"I... 'Say it, say it' willll..... 'Reject him kindly, and he would take it positive' THINKABOUTIT" A smile born inside of him.

"Really? THANK YOU THANK YOU, i will give time to think about it, see you later Asahina-San" The boy screamed in joy, and then left the rooftop, leaving a shocked Midorikawa Asahina behind.

'Why did you said that, you give him more hope. And when you reject him, he will be so destroyed that he probably end his life'

Later.

"!!!!YOU REALLY SAID THAT¡¡¡¡" Both of her friends screamed at the same time, later proceded to laughing "Hahahahaha, you are the ace of the Track and Field team, but you're nothing under pression" Kaede said while rubbing her teary eyes.

"Don't laugh, if you were in my situation, you probably wouln't laugh at that" Said an angry Asahina.

"A-and t-that's why i-i'm laughing at you. HAHAHAHAHA" Kaede still laughing at her.

"So? What will you do?" Asked Mariko

"Tomorrow, this time for sure, i'm gonna reject him" Asahina affirmed with determination.

"Hina-Cha-" Kaede were gonna say something when *Ding Dan Dong Dang* the bell rang, ending the lunch break.

"Were you gonna say something Kaecchi?" Said Asahina with the nickname that her friends call her.