v. let me kiss you

Start from the beginning

"Hey, the movie isn't gonna end for another 40 minutes, we can ditch and go get some food, if you'd like?" Jaeden offered, causing a smile to form on her face. He would be ditching a movie for her.

Jesse put out her hand for Jaeden to grab, and he did. They walked hand in hand out of the movie theater. Jaeden looked at her in awe as they stepped out into the cool streets, looking from left to right to find somewhere to eat. She spotted a cafe and grinned. "Come on, let's go."

Jaeden laughed as she excitedly ran towards the cafe, him being dragged with her. She happily entered the cafe with Jaeden, still holding his hand. They walked up to the server, and Jesse spoke. "Hi, can we have a table for two?"

The nice lady smiled at the two teens. "Of course, sweetie. Would you like one outside or inside?"

"Outside, please." Jesse told the server. The server led them outside to their table, and gave them two menus.

"Someone will be right with you guys!" She exclaimed happily.

"Thank you!" Jesse told the server as she walked away. She then turned to face Jaeden, a soft smile on her face. "By the way, thanks Jae. I really didn't want to stay there. You're really sweet."

The same soft smile that Jesse had on her face was now worn by Jaeden as well. "It was no problem, Jess. I wanted to get out of there too. The movie wasn't to good anyways."

"Do you think we should text them that we're gone?" Jesse asked while a giggle, remembering that they had forgotten about telling their friends that they were leaving.

"They'll be fine." Jaeden reassured. The waiter came by and they both ordered their food. The place wasn't busy at all, so their food came quite quick.

"Can you take a picture of me for Instagram?" She asked, handing the boy her phone as he nodded.

INSTAGRAM

JESSEBOLT

jessebolt ah! stop! i coulda droppedmy cwassant

my cwassant

COMMENTS

USER34 who u with
JESSEBOLT 👀

USER57 UR SO HOT HOW DO U DO IT
JESSEBOLT yes but ur hotter babe

USER92 i love u
JESSEBOLT i love U

LEXIJAYDE my hot ass best friend

LILYCHEE 🤩🤩

USER77 wow😍

WYATTOLEFF oh so this is where u and jaeden ran off to
USER69 AHHSIWBSUSOWHSVS WHAT
USER53 are her and jae on a DATE👀
USER42 OH MY GOD
JESSEBOLT the movie was bad ok
FINNWOLFHARDOFFICIAL mhm sure
LEXIJAYDE if ur on a date jessica bolt u better text me rn
JAEDENWESLEY jessica lolololol
JESSEBOLT stop laughing jae😡
JAEDENWESLEY SHE THREW A PIECE OF HER CROISSANT AT ME

USER10 PLS TELL ME UR DATING JAEDEN

USER24 i ship her and jaeden so much

USER67 the way they met is literally a love story