Tang Mi's gaze followed his movements and landed on the cloakroom, becoming somewhat slow. She asked, "Go to the office? You want to go to the office?"

Yu Xin tilted his head and smiled at her. "Of course."

He took off his pyjamas neatly.

The smooth and beautiful lines of his firm muscles and abdomen were exposed to Tang Mi. She was slightly stunned for a moment before she turned her head to the side, her cheeks burning.

Yu Xin changed his clothes and walked to her side with interest. "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"Nothing." Tang Mi shook her eyebrows and twisted her head. When she saw Yu Xin's gaudy clothes, her eyebrows trembled. "You want to wear this to the company? No, can you not go to the company?"

Yu Xin raised his eyebrows and said, "Recently, due to the matters with the Dessert Holy Land and the Starlight Park, Yu Yi's been very busy, but that has nothing to do with me. Since sweetheart doesn't want me to go, then let's leave it there."

Tang Mi: "..."

This man was truly despicable.

"Will you really deal with the office matters?" Yu Yi had said you have mental problems!

Yu Xin laughed and quickly kissed her on the cheek, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I won't bankrupt the company. After all, I still need it to raise you."

Tang Mi: "..."

Unprepared, she was taken advantage by him.

She wiped the spot where she had been kissed and looked at Yu Xin with a straight face. "Then you should at least change into a more formal set of clothes before going to the company!"

Yu Xin disdainfully said, "Change into more boring clothes? To tell the truth, he has a terrible taste for everything but women. "

Tang Mi: "..."

No, I think you're the one with the taste problem.

Finally, because of Tang Mi's insistence, Yu Xin finally changed into a suit. However, he was really unwilling to wear a tie and chose a bright pink shirt.

Tang Mi sized him up from head to toe. She was barely satisfied, but he still didn't have the cold and arrogant feeling of a CEO like Yu Yi.

Yu Xin opened his mouth and smiled at Tang Mi: "Can we go downstairs to eat?"

Tang Mi pursed her lips, picked up her clothes and ran to the bathroom to put them on. Yu Xin took the initiative to work at the company, and was Yu Yi really going to stop showing up?

No, she didn't believe it.

It was impossible for Yu Yi to be locked up by Yu Xin like this.

When she came out of the bathroom, Yu Xin was staring out the window, and his back seemed somehow be overlapping with last night's Yu Yi.

Tang Mi was about to say something when her phone rang. It was Lan Qianqing.

Tang Mi's brows twitched as she picked up the phone. "Mom, what's up?"

When he heard Tang Mi call out to her mother, Yu Xin turned around to look at her.

Lan Qianqing, who was on the other end of the phone, was clearly displeased, "TangTang, did you know that Yu Yi announced your marriage?"

Tang Mi pursed her lips and replied, "En, he proposed to me yesterday. I agreed."

Lan Qiqing was silent for a moment before saying with a heavy tone, "You're not going to discuss such a big matter with us? Does your father know about it?"