yoarashi inasa

secret relationship
__________________________

If there is one thing you need to worry about it's that you are secretly dating some guy who has been your neighbour for as long as you can remember.

It was just two weeks ago that he confessed to you out of the blue but you didn't think that he would want your relationship to be a secret.

There are a few suspiscious looks that your friends gave you but it didn't bother you one bit.

"It's the clinginess that makes it obvious," you growled to your boyfriend who keeps following wherever you go.

You were actually at library to give back the books you were borrowing and you happen to see him there looking for something to read.

Of course you tried to leave as quickly as possible but the librarian was really slow that Yoarashi spotted you then decided to follow you.

And he wants the relationship to be a secret. (smh)

"Everybody knows we're close," he argued, "You sure you didn't tell anyone."

You sighed while facepalming yourself at the accusation your own boyfriend is throwing at you. You were just leaving the library together and school ended fifteen minutes ago so now you are on your way to leave.

"Oh god, say that one more time I am totally going to tell everybody," you shot him a glare which he raises his hand up in defeat.

You turn your head back to the front as you reach the front porch of the school building.

None of you said anything after the small argument. You were pretty upset with the doubts he's having. It's like as if he never trusted you. You actually thought that having a secret relationship will be pretty cool so you never asked him the reason and just agreed but it got difficult and people are starting to notice.

So what's the point of keeping it a secret now?

You inhaled and exhaled to calm your nerves. You were starting to get panicky with all these thoughts and the more you think the harder it gets to breathe.

Yoarashi is sharp when it comes to these things so you tend to do the routine your mom tells you to do. Keep a low profile and just breathe before it gets worse.

After the breathing routine, you take in his hand and lock your fingers together making the latter grin. You ignore the redness of your cheeks andㅡ once againㅡ keep a low profile.

"I'm still mad at you," you say but he was still grinning.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to make our relationship a big deal," he said nervously.

Your chest tightens with the way he'd spoken those words. A big deal. Not important? You squeeze his hand a little and stopped walking.

Confused. He stopped walking as well and turns to you.

"Why?" you asked, "Why did you say it like that?" you bite your lip trying to suppress the urge of crying. You don't want to make a scene in front of him so you were trying your best to fight back the unwanted emotion.