Chapter 76: Promoting Good Things

Começar do início

"Actually, she's only seventeen." Lin Yu Tong cried, "is it because I married early, so you all feel that seventeen years of love is also nothing."
"Nothing at all." Gao Wen Liang looks natural. "Now even pupils have boyfriends and girlfriends. Isn't Little Lan-Lan going to be an adult right away?"
"I can't tell you. But Little Lan-Lan, since you have no objection, then I will make an appointment to BBQ at home. The Qin family, like our Lin Family, is also three children family. They are not too old yet. They should have a common topic with us."
Lin Yu-Lan is feeling bored during the holidays. Not only did she not object to it, but she also stayed with Lin Yu Tong.
In the evening, when Zhan Yi Fei came back from work, Lin Yu Tong told Lin Yu-Lan'sreaction and said with a laugh, "Will the three brothers and sisters get married early in the end?"
Lin Yu Tong thought it was hard to say. He's married, his brother has a girlfriend, and his sister doesn't seem to mind having a boyfriend earlier.
Zhan Yi Fei bluntly said, "It's thanks to the good start I've made with you."
"Thanks to my promise to marry you, don't put gold light on your face!"
"What do you do with gold? How good it is to just stick to "jade". Zhan Yi Fei came to face Lin Yu Tong and was pushed away by Lin Yu Tong.
"What is cheap for a young man? I will do something about you" Lin Yu Tong pushed Zhan Yi Fei down and scratched Zhan Yi Fei's stomach for half a day until he was angrily suppressed by Zhan Yi Fei. Then Lin Yu Tong pretended to talk back to the original topic.
"I don't know whether artists have special ways of thinking. Little Lan-Lan's ideas are different from most people's. She seemed to care only about being in touch with each other, but she didn't seem to care about her age, identity or family background at all. Do you remember when I told you about the oil painting teacher she used to mention? She always said that the other side was handsome. I thought it was a young man. Later I realized that it was forty."
"Maybe she only sees beauty and ugliness, regardless of extra factors."
"Well. Do you know what she told me after she first met you? The worst thing I ever did was to be with you before she could draw a picture of you. She only draws single men photos."
"Ha, this girl."
The couple chatted happily with their little sister, who herself slept and drooled and did not know what expression Mrs. Wang Wei Xin would have had if she saw her.
Two days later, Lin Yu Tong fixed the BBQ time, invited parents and younger brothers to come over and invited the Qin family by the way. Wang Wei Xin was naturally glad to receive the invitation. While she answered that she must go, she did not forget to tell several children in her family that they must get along well with the Lin Family at that time.
Wang Wei Xin is very happy that the eldest son is interested in taking part in this kind of activity.
Qin Huai has his own words. He thinks that all the people who are born in well to do families are spoiled and spoiled, and rarely easy-going. He doesn't think there's anything wrong with spoiling, but he prefers easy-going people.
"To tell you the truth, after seeing Lin Yu Tong, I wanted to meet the Lin Family people." Qin Huai said so when preparing to go to TZF.
"You've got so many things to do. How many people like you this year are twenty-two years old that they haven't even held a girl's hand?!" Wang Wei Xin feigned anger and glared at his eldest son. "At your speed, when can I hold my grandson?"
"Mom, you'll have to wait." Qin Rui trimmed his tie. "Let's not say if my brother can see Miss Lin Family in the right eye, even if he can, she's only seventeen. You want to be a grandmother. This idea is too advanced for your wife."
"That's it. Its three years before she reaches the legal age of marriage." Qin Shu, daughter of the Qin family, sat in the back seat and closed the door.
In this case, there was a person who was also watching Lin Yu-Lan, who got into the car and closed the door. The door was still banged loud enough to show its anger. This is Shen Jun.
Shen Jun had a hard time these two days. Xiao Wei was more eccentric than before since he saw Lin Yu Tong in the Qin family. What made him most depressed was that Qin Huai gradually alienated him, and he did not know what Lin Yu Tong said in the middle. It is impossible to endorse the products of Qinhai Pharmaceutical Industry. News came out that Qinhai Pharmaceutical Industry had found another spokesperson.
Originally, Shen Jun also wanted to show Xiao Wei through the advertising contract of Qinhai Pharmaceutical Industry. He didn't have to rely on Xiao Jia for Shen Jun, but now it's better! If he doesn't want to become more and more difficult in the future, he has to curry favor with Xiao Wei.
Qin Huai is not a fool either. He can see clearly what happened at his mother's birthday party. Although Zhan Yi Fei has a strong wrist, he will have the status of today in less than one year, but he is still polite in dealing with people outside, and cannot be ugly for no reason at all. But that day, Zhan Yi Fei showed so indifferent when he made clear that Shen Jun and Lin Yu Tong knew each other. It can only be said that Shen Jun must have done something that did not enter ZYT. YF eye, otherwise it would not have happened.
It is also a very important thing to do business and learn to look at the environment. It is not only Qin Huai but also many others who saw that Zhan Yi Fei is not very keen on the person called "Shen Jun".
"I heard a sister who was making amusement notes say that Shen Jun only relied on Xiao Wei for today." Qin Shu pouted her lips. "Unfortunately, a single face looks just right. I don't even understand the truth of being a man. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll mix better than I do now." It's not too bad now, but I don't think it's going to last long.
"That's to say, this man is too utilitarian. Fortunately, it's just a friend who introduced him, but he doesn't need deep acquaintance." Qin Huai said and took out a clean craft paper bag, which was not small.
"What is it?" Qin Rui asked.
"Meet the family, give The Lin Family little sister a gift, lest mother say I am not interested. It's not easy to be a human being," Qin Huai said with a smile. "Why do I always feel like we're going to a blind date dinner? But the Lin Family girl is only seventeen. Would it be too abrupt for us to start think about marriage?"
"What's abrupt? The children from good families do not have reservations in advance. Don't you always feel that the girls I introduced to you before are too spoiled and selfish? Then look at this girl." Wang Wei Xin said, "If you have a good impression of each other, you can start with her as your friends."
"A blind date is a word of eight characters, and my brother is in a blind date." Qin Shu said, "but if you think about it, if it works, I will have a younger sister-in-law in the future, and it will be fun."
In a joke, the family soon arrived at TZF, totally unexpected is just a random action, actually contributed to a couple.